0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    Not to mention that if they would have "Fact Checked" Obammy this much in 07 and 08 then perhaps we would not be in this mess now.

They just might have turned up a Birth Certificate, college records, how he traveled to Europe with no money, or even his real relationship with Bill Ayres and Rezko.

Ahhhh, the liberal left wing media.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    And how many reporters were assigned to fact check Obama's two books?

ZERO!

Hard to believe there's actually people out there who think the media is not biased.

81aggie

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2009
    San Antonio
    Not to mention that if they would have "Fact Checked" Obammy this much in 07 and 08 then perhaps we would not be in this mess now.

+1

I will always maintain that the 2008 presidential election was the result of people more interested in making history than what the consequences to the country would be. I went through that whole campaign unable to believe how so many people could support Obama with the views he has. I had to conclude that it wasn't his policies that mattered.

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    I will always maintain that the 2008 presidential election was the result of people more interested in making history than what the consequences to the country would be.

The idealists, racists, and people looking for their Woodstock is what I called it. Having so many adults collectively lose their minds is unbelievable.

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    The idealists, racists, and people looking for their Woodstock is what I called it. Having so many adults collectively lose their minds is unbelievable.

10.4 on that, the press is so far left I really don't see how we could have a fair election too many folks out there who drink Katie Couric kool aid.

Freedom1911

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2009
    Saint Louis
    +1 on all above posts. Saw this on another forum and the poster put it up as though it were gospel.
    I was like. It's from the AP, you have to take it as the liberal camel crap that it is.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    10.4 on that, the press is so far left I really don't see how we could have a fair election too many folks out there who drink Katie Couric kool aid.

Katie Couric. Oh, yah, I left a Katie Couric in the toilet this morning and it was gone with a single flush. If only we could do the same thing with our television sets.....

Top Bottom