• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    OK. Pepper sauce is made. I'll have a dozen jars or so for sale ($3 per 4 oz which jar mostly to recoup cost of jars and ingredients), some for sampling, and some for early wedding gift. Not sure how well these batches turned out (every batch is different because peppers are oddly inconsistent in flavor and heat). I think one batch is hotter, yet more flavorful than the other that has a little more vinegar twang to it. Feedback welcomes as I'm trying to perfect recipe.

Also have some pork BBQ marinade/basting sauce I'll be bringing if anyone is interested in tasting and buying. Have about 10 pints. Last batch of pulled pork was rather delicious.

All are canned and don't need refrigeration until opened.

Also bringing a bunch of bags (backpacks, single slings, tactical bags, etc.) prices vary but we are going to be selling these well below what we normally do.

Also will have a raffle $1/ticket like last time and will be giving away starter roadside emergency bags and other and stuff. Amount given away depends on how many tickets are sold. The more tickets sold, the more we'll give away.

ETA:

I'll also have my DSLr with me so of anyone wants a semi professional photo sent to them shooting their favorite guns, see me.

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk
    Gun Zone Deals

Last edited:

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Well, I've got about 15 lbs of pulled pork coming. Condiments are on y'all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Looks like we're having 2 - maybe three different giveaways. There's gonna be some goooood stuff being raffled off, great food to eat, and some of my favorite people to hang out with. I'm loading the truck full of guns, but I'll probably only spend a small amount of time on the line.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I keep telling myself I'm gonna get away from spending all day at the rifle area. I'm going to try and make that happen this time!

I'm gonna vouch for Yankee- he takes some badass pics.

FrogLubeARSplitRange_zps1dd5ce99.jpg

FrogLubePose_zps01280836.jpg

ARTailgate_zps5be98fe7.jpg

hellishhorses

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 15, 2013
    Eddy
    Just met TejanoScott's dad. Came into the shop and I tested his water, overly gracious, constant thanking me.

I noticed his Barrett cap and we talked guns, Ronnie Barrett's service to our soldiers, Chris Kyle's new Weatherby and Hicksville. All-around-cool-guy — I see where Scott gets it now.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Just met TejanoScott's dad. Came into the shop and I tested his water, overly gracious, constant thanking me.

I noticed his Barrett cap and we talked guns, Ronnie Barrett's service to our soldiers, Chris Kyle's new Weatherby and Hicksville. All-around-cool-guy — I see where Scott gets it now.

Yep, a good man. I've known him over 40 years! :green:

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands

Haha... My dad was just telling me about the cool guy he met from TGT. Small world! Thanks for being so nice to him.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.

Drinking water?

Top Bottom