• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Will check when I get to the house. Ben took a few with LGs camera but haven't looked at then that close.

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    We had a great time out there. Sorry I had to leave a bit early, I had a show that I had to get to in Killeen. Otherwise, I would have been there to offer help loading the trailer. That's why I bring the kids. Figure if I feed them, they can work it off.

This was the second time Devon (Jonathon's GF) had been shooting and she had a blast. She seemed like she really wanted to try the Boys' but was worried about the recoil. She did get to try the .308 next to it. Noticed when we dropped her off, she had the casing with her. It may be the last time I take her, though. She out shot me on the Texas Star!!!!!

Jonathon and Rebekah loved every minute of it, like always, and Melissa even sent some lead downrange this time.

Jared and ???? (I can't remember the name), thanks for the offer to shoot the Auto AR and the ammo. Wish I didn't have to bail out to get to the theatre. REALLY wanted to try it. Next time, I will be bringing some .223 or 5.56 with me. Maybe, by then, I can talk Melissa into letting one follow me home so I have even more reason to stock up on it.

You're welcome anytime, bud. Everyone needs to shoot F/A atleast once. Funny thing, I have a younger brother named Jonathan, who has a gf named devon..

sent from Jennifer Lawrence's bedroom

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Does anyone have any hi res group photos?
    How hi-res do you need? The group photos I posted can be zoomed in pretty far without going completely fuzzy.

crop_zps3fe58cfd.jpg

Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    When I try to copy it from forum I get a 57K file and I would assume that the file is atleast 2M. Guess I dont know how to copy a picture.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Texas Yankee shared some of his pics with me for my frog lube review. His pictures came out great! I will be sharing some of them and the review by the end of the week.

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    When I try to copy it from forum I get a 57K file and I would assume that the file is atleast 2M. Guess I dont know how to copy a picture.
    OK, try this.

This picture is a clickable link. Follow it and download from there. Tell me what you think.

DSCF0071_zps58f365bc.jpg

BTW, the file size will seem quite small (less than 1M) simply because the picture is cropped to remove excess sky and foreground.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Wouldn't know, nothing to compare with but at this point, I needed it empty so I could return it.

They wouldn't take the 5 tires or 2 seats so I went to the tire shop and paid 'em $20 to get it. Hell, they even swept it! :laughing:

Top Bottom