• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BretStone

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2014
    Hi Everyone,

I was hoping someone here might know where I could locally find parts for my build. I'm really looking for a forward assist, and a dust cover. Nothing crazy. I've checked most of the places on the Katy side, but no luck.

Thanks for any help you can give.
    ARJ Defense ad

rgwalt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Houston Heights
    Another good bet is to visit one of the gun shows on the weekend. Go with a list of parts and supplies you need, and you'll likely find multiple vendors for everything you need. You'll have to pay admission, but I view it as the price of fun for a few hours.

BretStone

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2014
    Thanks everyone for the suggestions! I was able to find what I need at Katy Gun Gear (it's the closest to my house :) ). That place is really cool, and thank you RACER X for letting me know about it. I was quite impressed.

I really do need to hit up a gun show here. I haven't made the time to do so, and I know I'm missing out.

truman3

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2013
    Primary Arms for sure! Also a new store in Spring called ESAD. Pretty great little shop with nice knowledgable people!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RACER X

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2013
    Richmond/Houston
    Thanks everyone for the suggestions! I was able to find what I need at Katy Gun Gear (it's the closest to my house :) ). That place is really cool, and thank you RACER X for letting me know about it. I was quite impressed.

I really do need to hit up a gun show here. I haven't made the time to do so, and I know I'm missing out.
    Great, no need for a gun show, KGG has all you need and can order whatever you want, reasonably priced as well.

I haven't been in a while, David there helped me build out 2 AR pistols

Top Bottom