• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • malladus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2008
    Houston-Dallas
    Since the relocation to Dallas is almost complete I've decided to turn my constructive energy towards building another AR. Got my hands on a stripped lower and MUR-1 stripped upper from VLTOR. Now I just need to get parts to make a 6.8 rile.

Now having been in Houston for 8 years I know were to dig up stuff down here, but not sure in DFW. Any of my new neighbors up here have some places a guy can go to paw over parts and pick up the odd or end or two that always comes up when you are working on a project and can't wait for the next gunshow or mailorder?

Malladus
    Guns International

idleprocess

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    DFW.com
    +1 cheaperthandirt is in Fort Worth and they have awesome deals.

In my experience, Cheaper Than Dirt should practice truth in advertising and rename the business 30% More Than Everyone Else. I buy from them occasionally because they're local, but I've never gotten a bargain from them by any means.

Boscobryant

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    Best source for AR parts in Dallas

Dallas Area
    Need to check out Model "1" , they have almost all the items anyone would need for a build - http://www.model1sales.com/

San Antonio, Austin, Corpus Christi areas
    - hit the gun shows - Two different AR parts dealers are usally there.
    Bill - AR, AK, small parts and scopes - no web site but imports by the 1000s and sells to most of the large web businesses
    Medina - AR scopes and accessories - carries alot of the replica scopes - www.medinatradingpost.com

Txhillbilly

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    North Texas
    In Ft. Worth check out Panther City Guns, they are a DPMS dealer and carry just about every AR part and acc. Model 1 is up in Whiteright,Tx north of Dallas,or just go to any of the DFW gun shows-they seem to have atleast 1-2 per month and you can find a bunch of local dealers.
    There is also a good gun shop in Euless,Tx, I think it is called Euless Guns.

brainiac

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Parker County
    In my experience, Cheaper Than Dirt should practice truth in advertising and rename the business 30% More Than Everyone Else. I buy from them occasionally because they're local, but I've never gotten a bargain from them by any means.

+1!

Their new pistol prices are absurd, at least 30% more than local gun shows. I guess that's why they don't sell at gun shows.

The only thing I buy there is carry ammo since they have a good selection, but I doubt it or anything else there is a good deal based on their new gun prices.

Top Bottom