Patriot Mobile

AR15, 6.8SPC, lots of extras, pre-panic price (Austin area)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Reverendbiker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2008
    Central Texas
    SOLD!! Thanks for the interest.

Lost my hunting spot so I’m selling my treasured AR15—one of the most accurate and reliable rifles I’ve ever shouldered. Here’s what’s involved:
    -CMMG 6.8 SPC upper
    -Spikes Tactical lower with CMMG lower parts kit
    -Noveske 18” Barrel:
    Noveske RifleWorks, LLC.

-YHM free-floating forearm
    -Trigger by Bill Springfield at Triggerwork.net
    -Leupold Rifleman scope 4-12 x 40
    -Two 10-round magazines
    -One 27-round magazine
    -Sling
    -342 rounds ammo.
    Almost all of the ammo is reloaded by me, with new Silver State Armory brass and Sierra 100gr Pro Hunter bullets. It is not loaded “hot” and is excellent ammo for hunting deer and hogs. This rifle is not a safe queen; I’ve used it to kill two deer and over 50 hogs. It does show slight wear but is in overall excellent condition; I would estimate that I have only 150-200 rounds through it. If you miss a shot with this rifle it’s your own darned fault. Will sell the entire lot for $1850 firm. Only trades considered will be Taurus 94 or S/W 317 revolvers. FTF only, in Austin area or reasonable drive. Must be 21 and willing to present ID.
    ar1.jpg ar3.jpg ar4.jpg

Last edited:

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Nice rifle. I'm not in the market for another AR at the moment but wanted to commend you on your fair pricing.

Brought to you courtesy of Tapatalk

Reverendbiker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2008
    Central Texas
    Very nice, and as stated above thanks for not gouging. Wish I could grab it from you. GLWS

Just seems like the best policy to ask a fair price. Besides, price gouging is not a good habit for a minister...

edit: Don't get me wrong: I'm a confirmed capitalist and think you have a right to ask whatever you want for your product and I have a right to take it or leave it. I also know that many people find the practice distasteful. I'd rather give up the potential gain than have it reflect poorly on my faith. Sermon over.

Last edited:

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Sweet rifle at a great price! I wish I could get it but I'm pulling everything I have together just to buy this other basic one for far less. If you start having a problem selling yours(highly unlikely), I'll help spread the word.

Sent from my toolbox

Top Bottom