Spring
    Texas SOT

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Maybe I'm reading it wrong, but did he say people who couldn't pay their mortgages in 2008 should have had those loans simply dissolved and simply been able to keep their homes and property?

Tex62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    Well whatever on the mortgages. I guess the point is that the banks should not have been bailed out and the gov doesn’t give a rats ass about it’s population.

There’s bigger issues here and nothing has been done about anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Well whatever on the mortgages. I guess the point is that the banks should not have been bailed out and the gov doesn’t give a rats ass about it’s population.

While I doubt any here will disagree with those rather standard talking points, the fact that this guy is basically advocating something so Progressive just stopped me from exploring any bigger issues he may have brought up further in the article. You may think, "whatever" but to me it shines light on the writers overall character.

If he had used student loan dissolution as a way of showing how the government doesn't give a rats ass about it's population, would you be so flippant about his musings?

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

As our nation’s financial mess is now insoluble by traditional methods, drastic moves are necessary to save the Republic.

The actual value of our fiat currency must be restored. This cannot be done via smoke-&-mirrors, nor by punishing productive individual citizens or retired elders.

From history, some effective methods to consider are repudiation of externally held public debt, forcing foreign owners of production out, relocating industries home, reducing extraterritorial military presence, realigning obligations like the federal retirement ‘’obligations’’, elimination of governmental programs & departments, stopping. large bank usury, admitting that Social Security, FDIC, etc. are underfunded (read ‘’robbed bare by politicians’’), ending foreign aid, stopping illegal invasions, and lastly, using the criminal justice system to force families of crooked thieving politicians to pay-back their loot.

The balances of trade & ‘’fair markets’’ must be restored.

Our National integrity demands some method of insuring that those grown ultra-wealthy by capitalism cannot exert unfair influences on laws & public policies. The Swiss have done this, proven it possible.

Two extraconstitutional policies must be revised: ‘’birthright citizenship’’ and universal suffrage. Although superficially popular & seemingly ‘’fair’’; universal suffrage historically has always led to collapse of nations which adopted it.

To have any chance of these, many unpopular, being successful, requires a leader who understands both effects of macroeconomics and the devious schemes of politicians & their public parasite allies in big business; but who has the GUTS (‘’BALLS’’) to actually follow-through.

The ONLY leader with any chance of doing these successfully is Trump, like him or not.

So, our current choice is not ‘’Trump vs) someone else’’; but ‘’Trump vs) certain mega disaster’’.

leVieux

<>

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    the gov doesn’t give a rats ass about it’s population.
    We have a veep who is into root causes (and Venn diagrams), and maybe this is a root cause.
    But the people need to recognize it and begin demanding accountability.
    They don't give a damn and we don't seem to care that they don't give a damn.
    The founding fathers: SMDH

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Go look at state and local gov finances. They don't intend to pay the bonds off but their buddy bankers make a bundle! Collin Co pays 1% of budget for debt reduction. But the interest rate on the bonds is 5%. And they want another one this year.

John Sam Rayburn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2023
    Lufkin, Texas
    The ONLY leader with any chance of doing these successfully is Trump, like him or not.

The man who printed $4 TRILLION new dollars and handed it to his Banker and Big Pharma friends is not your friend.

Trump Inflation.jpg

Trump Vaxx Tweet.jpg

OldPhart

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2017
    Orangefield

The govt really does care about about the population; just remember when Clinton authorized all those sub-prime mortgages in the name of equality? Negative amortization, balloon payments, inflated home prices, etc. If you look back, that's what started the mortgage mess when the folks defaulted on these loans. Unfortunately, those who qualified for them probably couldn't add 2+2, let alone understand what they were signing as that required English comprehension. :banghead:

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    The primaries are supposed to present some alternatives. May we have an amazing, exciting and momentum building primary to sweep the elections in every winnable race with Red Republican leaning candidates.
    <>

We Hope & Pray, but Haley, Hutchinson, & Christi are RINOS like Mitt!

<>

John Sam Rayburn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2023
    Lufkin, Texas
    Good that few voters agree with you. We may see ?

If more Voters agreed with me they would vote for Nationalists instead of the G.O.P Marxist Traitors.

Instead, we will get more computer-selected Traitors working to destroy America because Republican Voters have been getting exactly what they deserve for 30 years.

On a positive note, Republicans accelerating the inevitable financial & societal collapse will make the healing and rebuilding happen sooner.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    If more Voters agreed with me they would vote for Nationalists instead of the G.O.P Marxist Traitors.

Instead, we will get more computer-selected Traitors working to destroy America because Republican Voters have been getting exactly what they deserve for 30 years.

On a positive note, Republicans accelerating the inevitable financial & societal collapse will make the healing and rebuilding happen sooner.
    <>

There are so few ‘’Nationalists’’ ever on our ballots.

Trump is the PRIMO ‘’Nationalist’’ !

When he was being called fascist, ultra-right, etc. I kept thinking ‘’Gee, folks can’t even recognize NATIONALISM or distinguish it from fascism. . . «

Or, worse, the media have made Nationalism into something bad & negative.

Show me the Nationalists and I’d vote for them EVERY TIME !

leVieux

<>

Top Bottom