Central Pennsylvania
    1656698178113.png

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I bet drs will be lining up to take on that malpractice hazard.

Hawaii makes CHL applicants get a medical doc to sign off that you're not crazy.

Over on the PNW forum I used to haunt a lot before moving here - a doc who used to live near me wound up moving to Hawaii for a few reasons (including to GTFO a stalker who was harassing him and his family) - he is apparently the *only* doctor willing to sign off on those applications. They even make police get the same psych evals, which expire every few years so you have to renew them. None of the other doctors in the region want the liability, or they are themselves anti-gun and don't want people carrying guns.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Hawaii makes CHL applicants get a medical doc to sign off that you're not crazy.

Over on the PNW forum I used to haunt a lot before moving here - a doc who used to live near me wound up moving to Hawaii for a few reasons (including to GTFO a stalker who was harassing him and his family) - he is apparently the *only* doctor willing to sign off on those applications. They even make police get the same psych evals, which expire every few years so you have to renew them. None of the other doctors in the region want the liability, or they are themselves anti-gun and don't want people carrying guns.
    I could see several other states doing this to get around the SC ruling on the 2nd Amendment.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    setter1
    Top Bottom