• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Young Gun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    DFW, TX
    Sounds like his neighbors gave an accurate/honest opinion of him, and his family just hand-picked certain details to recall that put him in a good light.

Sounds like self defense to me, even without more details. What reason could you have for leaving your vehicle with gun in hand and approaching another motorist and it be justified? Outside of law enforcement I am drawing a blank.

doubled

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    frisco, tx
    Sounds like his neighbors gave an accurate/honest opinion of him, and his family just hand-picked certain details to recall that put him in a good light.

Sounds like self defense to me, even without more details. What reason could you have for leaving your vehicle with gun in hand and approaching another motorist and it be justified? Outside of law enforcement I am drawing a blank.

none.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    telling it like it is video, Local Video

In Arizona you are innocent untill prooven guilty, thats why the assailant was arrested.
    In Arizona you better not jup out of your vehicle threatening anyone either.
    The jackass got shot because he was a POS. If he had a little respect for his fellow man he would still be alive.
    If you have a personal problem with someone, leave your damn gun in the truck. I your mouth over rules your ass, then STFU! Guns are for self defense as described in this situation. The agressor had a gun while being agressive,so he got his ass shot.
    Arizona Law is working just fine.

Rum Runner

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Plano
    "For reasons unknown, Fickes got out of his truck with a gun and approached the Dodge truck in front of him"

He was probably flipped off. :deadhorse:

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I don't understand how people can get road rage with a loaded gun in the vehicle with them. Someone drives like a dick and cuts me off or almost hits me and I've got a gun in the car, I'm more likely to laugh than anything else.

"If you knew what I had in the car with me, you wouldn't have done that..."

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    I don't understand how people can get road rage with a loaded gun in the vehicle with them. Someone drives like a dick and cuts me off or almost hits me and I've got a gun in the car, I'm more likely to laugh than anything else.

"If you knew what I had in the car with me, you wouldn't have done that..."

Exactly. I also know one day they may offend someone with a gun with far less tolerance than I...

Top Bottom