• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Young Gun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    DFW, TX
    I've been driven off the road before by big trucks and never even considered getting out of my vehicle. Call the police? Sure. But I'm far safer in my vehicle than on foot against someone behind the wheel. Gun or otherwise.
    Target Sports

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Over the years I have gotten out and had a chat with a few people. We usually ended up shaking hands and moving on though.

Yeah, most of the time.

When I'm bad is when I'm on a motorcycle. But that's different. We're not talking about a ding or a scratch. Riding a motorcycle is playing for keeps. Nothing makes me abandon civility like having a moron try to kill me for no good reason.

2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    @M. Sage, not all motorcyclists are observing a reasonable "driving attitude" either. Yesterday, I went to El Campo, to visit the gun shop to look for new toys, another story there... to resume, some idiot motorcyclist was popping wheelies on the 71 S, in town, following a bobtail delivery truck, with me in my 2500HD behind him. The idiot damn near rear ended the bobtail at a stop light, while popping a wheelie, it's a motorcyclist like that, that makes me really pissed. I'm not saying that all automobile drivers are "considerate" by any means, there are some real d.i.c.k.s out there.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    The guy was a p***y too. I've driven all over this world, from the chaotic, trading paint driving in Cairo, to matatus ready to roll over from overloading in Africa, and I'm here to tell you there are no bigger assholes on the road than in Southern California. Road rage here is so bad that guy probably would have died from bursting a blood vessel in his skull before he even stepped out of his own car....

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    @M. Sage, not all motorcyclists are observing a reasonable "driving attitude" either. Yesterday, I went to El Campo, to visit the gun shop to look for new toys, another story there... to resume, some idiot motorcyclist was popping wheelies on the 71 S, in town, following a bobtail delivery truck, with me in my 2500HD behind him. The idiot damn near rear ended the bobtail at a stop light, while popping a wheelie, it's a motorcyclist like that, that makes me really pissed. I'm not saying that all automobile drivers are "considerate" by any means, there are some real d.i.c.k.s out there.

Yeah, I hate squids. Needless to say, I don't ride like that.

... not a big fan of cruisers without mufflers on them, either.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LAKRAMER1211
    Top Bottom