Arlington - Place to Shoot

cvansickler

Feb 10, 2009
Does anyone know of a place to shoot in the Arlington area. I have been going to Alpine gun range, but it is busy all of the time unless you are able to make it up there early.

If you take a look at the metal roofing it is littered with bullet holes and kind of makes me worry about who is standing next to me.

I would like to find some land to practice pistol shooting. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

T's C6

Mar 31, 2009
DFW
Winchester Gun range at Lancaster and East Loop 820, it is an indoor range and a safe place to shoot.

597newbie

Apr 26, 2009
Does anyone know of a place to shoot in the Arlington area. I have been going to Alpine gun range, but it is busy all of the time unless you are able to make it up there early.

If you take a look at the metal roofing it is littered with bullet holes and kind of makes me worry about who is standing next to me.

I would like to find some land to practice pistol shooting. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Private gun clubs offer pistol shooting with more freedom than public ranges.

All the private and public gun ranges (I probably missed some) in Dallas Fort Worth are on a website I created Gibson's Outpost Shooting Range

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member