• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I just finished talking to the wall, I believe the wall is more receptive than HKShooter65.
    10g5wf.jpg
    Target Sports

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Not me.
    Rigid party affiliations are for the simple-minded,

I vote for the best man or woman without regard to the fake party lines.

2/3 GOP, 1/3 Dem this go-round. Voted 2 days ago.

Is it simple minded if one's principles align more or less with those of a single party?

Would you care to tell us what 1/3 of the Democratic Party lines you agree with this go round?

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Is it simple minded if one's principles align more or less with those of a single party?

Would you care to tell us what 1/3 of the Democratic Party lines you agree with this go round?
    Yeah I am kinda interested in that too.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

Inspector43

Everything I Own Is Paid For
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2017
    Colorado County, Texas
    We got this message from the Colorado County Sheriff a couple of weeks age. I know I posted it at that time. But, it seems appropriate here. I haven't heard if they were ever caught.

This is an alert from the Colorado County Sheriff’s Office. At approximately 8 AM today, a pursuit was initiated by the Colorado County Sheriff’s Office which ended in a bail out of multiple subjects from the area of the I-10 north access road between Kuhn Hollow lane and the westbound rest area. 7 Hispanic males, all wearing dark clothing, fled north into the woods. Residents in the area are asked to use all precautions and call 9 1 1 or the Sheriff’s Office at (979)732-2388 if you see any suspicious persons or circumstances. Again, call 9 1 1 or the Sheriff’s Office at (979)732-2388. Thank you for your assistance.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    We got this message from the Colorado County Sheriff a couple of weeks age. I know I posted it at that time. But, it seems appropriate here. I haven't heard if they were ever caught.

This is an alert from the Colorado County Sheriff’s Office. At approximately 8 AM today, a pursuit was initiated by the Colorado County Sheriff’s Office which ended in a bail out of multiple subjects from the area of the I-10 north access road between Kuhn Hollow lane and the westbound rest area. 7 Hispanic males, all wearing dark clothing, fled north into the woods. Residents in the area are asked to use all precautions and call 9 1 1 or the Sheriff’s Office at (979)732-2388 if you see any suspicious persons or circumstances. Again, call 9 1 1 or the Sheriff’s Office at (979)732-2388. Thank you for your assistance.
    Probably at the nearest early voting booth

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    We have a right to protect and police our borders. The Military exists to protect us from foreign invaders. I prefer a wall to bodies floating in the Rio Grande.
    Perhaps we should drop some bombs on the capitol cities of the leftest shithole governments that are sponsoring the invasion. Government and Military targets. Maybe a few dumb bombs on the Beto campaign headquarters while we target supporters of this mess.

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake

I was wondering about that. Seems like they would update folks about this.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Sounds like a potential mess to me. I sure as hell wouldn't want Johnny Tacticool running around uninvited on my property.
    Being from AZ we had a large group of different "Militia" and pro strong border security types who did this several years back. The fat wannabes faded fast. Most groups spent more time and money helping the illegals than many open border wackos because Americans are the most generous people in the world and hate to see suffering even though they believe in strong border security being the foundation of a secure sovereign nation. They ended up feeding or watering the illegals while waiting on border patrol. Those who cross are criminals by their actions but it's not a death penalty crime and many die if not found.

The tacticool wannabes and racist pricks are dead or in jail because illegal or not you still can't go pointing rifles at people without justification. Some were killed by drug mules and others were arrested when they pointed weapons at cops I think a couple even got into big shoot outs with cops.

I spent 40 plus years hunting camping and hiking all over AZ. There are places you can no longer go without risking your life. Drug mules will kill you. Other places are destroyed simply by the trash and damage done by illegal smuggling and many land owners can't live on their families land anymore out of fear. Not from migrants, who might steal food or damage stuff looking for water but coyotes and drug mules. Their property is destroyed by the trash and damage done by migrants.

Nope this is a problem to be solved by government and law Enforcement not wannabes with surplus web gear. If your not a member of the Gov or law Enforcement then you have no buisness inserting your self uninvited into a volatile situation, exceptions being property owners and employees etc, rather you should be electing officials with backbone and holding feet to fires. Then firing failures.

Running them out on a rail or tar and feathers are optional but might not be in vain.

Top Bottom