• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alamo Ann

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    DeSoto, Dallas County, TX
    What do you say when you see such blatant EVIL across our Land on a everyday basis?
    Something must change, and change quickly before We as a Nation IMPLODE.
    I fear it may be too late.

"If America Ever Ceases to Be Good, She Will Cease to Be Great." Alexis de Tocqueville, 1835

HIGH_PLAINS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2011
    Killeen
    We as a nation have to come back to God with humility, we must return to the culture of Christianity, and beg Him for forgiveness for the last century of debauchery.

If not, this nation will be turned into hell.

Psalm 9:17

The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    I don't know about all this religious rhetoric and all that, but sometimes bad things happen to good people... I hope that all of those actually involved in this are sent to the most violent ass-raping prison the system can put them in...

"They have no proof of anything," said another man who said his cousin was in custody.

I just hope this isn't another witch-hunt like the Duke Lacrosse team. I'm reminded of a family that a friend of mine knows in the San Antonio area. The mother-in-law of the father has been coaching the little girl to make accusations against the father that he has been sexually assaulting her. I'm not saying that kind of thing is happening in this case, but there's always the possibility that innocent people are getting strung up. I just hope there's some good police and forensics work in this so they get the right people responsible.

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    Unbelievable! How in the hell could even ONE person do something like this - let alone eleven or so, mostly grown men!?
    If they're guilty of this, then I volunteer to be number two on MR Redneck's citizen firing squad!

Fucking disgusting!

Sid

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 14, 2010
    Austin
    I say, a citizen firing squad is too lenient. Unless we get to use less-than-lethal rounds and time-a-plenty to put down the hurt.

Lets use this for the opening ceremony:
    [video]http://dai.ly/hzrLoG[/video]

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    If that was my daughter.....

Two shotgun slugs to each knee and elbow and one to the nuts.
    They apply immediate aid to prevent them from dying so that they can live the rest of their lives without arms, legs, or junk!

1TruePatriot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2011
    Houston
    To add insult to injury, they are trying to make the case that it was consentual. That she lured them all in and wanted to have sex with them...An 11yr old girl! There aren't any words, nor is there any punishment fitting for animals like this. Even the death penalty seems to humane. I have been at a loss ofr words on this one. I know this, no grand jury in this state would convict the father who handled these rats...

Randman

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Leander, TX
    “My son said he never touched the girl. He had never been around the girl,” she said. “When it first came out I asked him and he said, ‘No momma, I wouldn’t do something like that."

I mean really? Like, what else do you think he is gonna say... I also agree, I hope they have good forensic evedence...Then you can sign me up for that firing squad detail.. I would prefer to use rock salt... Shot every 20 mins until they find there warm and cozy spot in Hell

Top Bottom