DK Firearms

Arrrrg... everything fun kills ya quicker...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Y'all be a tough crowd!
    Honest crowd.
    True story.
    I met my wife when she worked at a convenience store I stopped at to get coffee. Got to talking. One night when I walked up to the counter she said "you are good lookin". I turned to see who was behind me. I wondered then if she was blind. Turns out, she pretty much is. Less than 10° field of vision. Almost unmeasurable.
    After we had been together for several yearz, at a family gathering. My brother jokingly ask her why she was still with me. She said she wanted my name. We all thoight it was funny. We told her it wouldn't get her anything.
    Cain't figure why, but after 22 years, she is still here. It damn sure ain't my money, charm and dashing good looks. Ain't got a damn bit of any of them.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    Texas SOT

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    My first wife told me she married me because she liked my car. A year later I sold it and she filed for a divorce. The current wife and I been married for 52 years. I asked her yesterday why she married me and she said that she‘s been asking herself the same question for 52 years. Apparently, she must have only married me for my magnetic personality and strikingly good looks. Deep down she probably considers me arm candy.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    My first wife told me she married me because she liked my car. A year later I sold it and she filed for a divorce. The current wife and I been married for 52 years. I asked her yesterday why she married me and she said that she‘s been asking herself the same question for 52 years. Apparently, she must have only married me for my magnetic personality and strikingly good looks. Deep down she probably considers me arm candy.
    That nasty ass licorice maybe.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Honest crowd.
    True story.
    I met my wife when she worked at a convenience store I stopped at to get coffee. Got to talking. One night when I walked up to the counter she said "you are good lookin". I turned to see who was behind me. I wondered then if she was blind. Turns out, she pretty much is. Less than 10° field of vision. Almost unmeasurable.
    After we had been together for several yearz, at a family gathering. My brother jokingly ask her why she was still with me. She said she wanted my name. We all thoight it was funny. We told her it wouldn't get her anything.
    Cain't figure why, but after 22 years, she is still here. It damn sure ain't my money, charm and dashing good looks. Ain't got a damn bit of any of them.

Next month the wife and I will celebrate 18 years together! A lot people like to say their "better half", but I like to consider my wife to be my best half of our relationship.

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    Honest crowd.
    True story.

That’s a pretty cool story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom