• ...and so much more!
  • mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    ... some of these articles and references you guys post up just pisses me off. No pun intended in reference to the "golden shower" thread ...

So, in order to keep my wife, doctor, pharmacist and the fence post I talk to happy, I must stop coming into this section.

:eek:
    Lynx Defense

Last edited:

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I hate politics and politicians with a passion but found that my survival as a free citizen demands my attention to these things. I am certain that apathy of people like me allowed Liberal Tyrants to get control of the government in the first place. I still hate politics but there is NO way that I'll let these Liberals continue to trash our Constitution without comment or action.

You may do as you wish. You still have that right....for now. As for me, I'm going to keep a foot squarely up the asses of our elected representatives.

Flash

Last edited:

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    ... some of these articles and references you guys post up just pisses me off. No pun intended in reference to the "golden shower" thread ...

So, in order to keep my wife, doctor, pharmacist and the fence post I talk to happy, I must stop coming into this section.

:eek:
    its cause im black aint it????

ALCSTUDIOS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2013
    Irving Tx
    This is the best gun forum board I have ever found, such a lively bunch here that loves to throw a joke or two around and keep things upbeat, and as far as the golden showers go I must say I'm not a fan of it but if it's your thing........ piss on ya:)

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    I hate politics and politicians with a passion but found that my survival as a free citizen demands my attention to these things. I am certain that apathy of people like me allowed Liberal Tyrants to get control of the government in the first place. I still hate politics but there is NO way that I'll let these Liberals continue to trash our Constitution without comment or action.

You may do as you wish. You still have that right....for now. As for me, I'm going to keep a foot squarely up the asses of our elected representatives.

Flash

Pretty much ditto.

Top Bottom