Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Just makes me laugh... ;) ;) ;)

As Joe Biden's Polling Flounders, Hillary Clinton Comes Out to Bat for Him

1637875206274.png

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has defended President Joe Biden's achievements as his approval ratings remain stubbornly low.

Clinton, who was first lady from 1993 to 2001 and the Democratic presidential nominee in 2016, told MSNBC's Rachel Maddow on Tuesday that "a lot of people" didn't appreciate what Biden had accomplished during his first 12 months in office.

"You know, democracy is messy," Clinton said. "You know, a lot of people got, oh, I think, kind of frustrated looking at the messy process of legislation, and they—they didn't really appreciate that within a year, the Biden administration has passed two major pieces of legislation through both the House and the Senate"... (if anyone even cares, the rest of story is at title link)

It shows just like a STD, the Clintons never really go away!
    Texas SOT

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Along with that,

b6798be66281bdab1aedeae667899a3a.jpg

Covid deaths this year have now surpassed the toll in 2020 with 350,000 since Inauguration Day. It would seem that Mr. Biden has done no better than Donald Trump in defeating Covid despite the benefit of vaccines, better therapies, and more clinical experience. The left politicized Covid by holding Mr. Trump responsible for a disease that was always going to be hard to defeat.

Probably a paywall: https://www.wsj.com/articles/bidens...clxcx94z9n4x8n9&reflink=article_copyURL_share

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Perhaps this is her motivation...

Biden-Harris dream team suddenly Dems' worst nightmare after just 10 months

"Perhaps Hillary Clinton or John Kerry is available for one more political rodeo?"

Other gems from that article...

"To put it charitably, he (Biden) has lost a few miles an hour off his fastball. For a guy who spent the better part of his adult life delivering long-winded and verbose speeches on the floor of the U.S. Senate, his public speaking events these days are brief, unsteady and far from inspiring."

"Even if Biden’s most ardent supporters were not expecting the second coming of JFK, few probably envisioned things going off the rails so badly, so fast."

"If Biden has underwhelmed as president, his second-in-command has managed to fall even shorter of expectations. The latest polls show the American people viewing Vice President Kamala Harris less favorably than Biden, which is no small feat. Outside of family and paid advisers, even Democrats have a hard time envisioning Harris getting closer to the presidency than the 85 minutes she spent in charge when Biden was undergoing a medical procedure. "

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    "If Biden has underwhelmed as president, his second-in-command has managed to fall even shorter of expectations.”
    Nah, she’s fully meeting my expectations.

To be honest though, I never expected anything good to come out of this current administration, but I would have never imagined we would be up against such tyranny as we are facing now. This is like the Obama years with the added benefit of daily a kick in the nutz.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Harris out Hillary in Biden is old it's her best shot. No pun intended.

ETA I didnt read the town hall story till after I posted but that guy might be on to something. Although he toots his horn a bit too much about his predictions. Everyone with a brain saw all that coming.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Either that or they oust Biden, Harris appoints Clinton VP, and one way or the other they get Harris out.
    Crazy enough to work.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Either that or they oust Biden, Harris appoints Clinton VP, and one way or the other they get Harris out.
    Crazy enough to work.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    So I wonder how that would work? Would this be a constitutional crisis? I mean at that point, neither the President nor the VP would have been duly elected (or have the appearance of being elected).

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    So I wonder how that would work? Would this be a constitutional crisis? I mean at that point, neither the President nor the VP would have been duly elected (or have the appearance of being elected).
    We're already in a Constitutional crisis based on the 2020 election fraud. I doubt the current regime is worried about expanding the problem.

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom