Lynx Defense

Atf rule banning private sales requires FFL rumored for fall.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • @TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    Okay, now we have this: Dettlebach says there was never a gun show loophole.

"FIB"

Mike Garcia Tells FBI Director Chris Wray His Agency Has Ideologically Inverted and Now Represents the USA Equivalent of The Soviet Secret Police (Apr 16, 2024)

Lynx Defense

i.c.whites15

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I miss Bumpstocks.
    Well, your allowed to have one again. Trump wasn't allowed to facilitate any bogus laws against the 2A, the bumpstocks finally got their day in court and won, so go get one. FJB will get away with his anti-2A laws as long as there's corrupt, non-constitution following beurocrats working in government jobs that will let them stand and enforce them. Trump is for the people, and against the swamp. He just underestimated how frigging big and deep the swamp is, and I'm sure it's massive. There isn't a lot of integrity in someone who deny people's constitutional rights to get a paycheck and pension. Those folks have never actually had to work for a living, they're stupid and lazy, a hard work ethic scares them because they can't compete, so they work for the government. From the tippy top, down to the bottom, the swamp people have been enacting lobbyist laws to foreign aid bills so they can get as many tax payer dollars pocketed, however they can. There are no trustable people in the government. Everyone needs to be fired, every single one, and start all the way over, and roll back the laws to the way they were at year 1800 or so, thats the only way to guarantee the constitution stands. No I'm not saying reenact slavery, or taking away women's rights to vote either, that's the way they divide us, is by mentioning stupid shit like that. Make everyone, that is an AMERICAN, equal, illegals don't get a say-so, that's the only way.

i.c.whites15

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Little Johnny was in his Kindergarten class when the teacher asked the children what their fathers did for a living.

All the typical answers came up - fireman, policeman, salesman. Johnny was being uncharacteristically quiet, and so the teacher asked him about his father.

"My father's an exotic dancer in a gay cabaret and takes off all his clothes in front of other men. Sometimes, if the offer's really good, he'll go out to the alley with some screaming *** and take it up the ***."

The teacher hurriedly set the other children to work on some coloring and took little Johnny aside to ask him "Is that really true about your father?"

"No," said Johnny, "he really works for atf, but I was too embarrassed to say".
    Totally stealing this.

philzgunz

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    In real estate, the ultimate "thing" that can be "owned", there is a concept that the right of ownership involves, after acquiring, the right to manage, possess, enjoy, among others, and also, and most importantly, the right to sell. The concept goes all the way to state that if there is no right to sell, THERE IS NO OWNERSHIP. I am of the opinion that this concept applies to personal property as well. Going through a FFL may not exactly keep a person from selling a gun, but the right to sell (without which there is no ownership as I contend) is being threatened like never before.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Going through a FFL may not exactly keep a person from selling a gun,...
    Or it might. I have a bunch of guns that were bought by my mom at garage sales. I know nothing of their history. Going through an FFL means I might find out something I don't really care to know.

The same goes for the guns I now possess that my ex-BIL lost in the divorce. He threatened my sister that he would report them all as stolen. I doubt he did but I still have no interest in going through the process of confirming that.

Maybe now is the time I should dump a bunch of guns, at least the "project guns" that, realistically, I'm never going to finish.

Hmmm.

Top Bottom