• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Something told me to trade my M85 yesterday. i was just about to stock pile more 5.56 ammo and this friend was telling me "if this was mine i would start to find a buyer or a good trade and he's in the firearm business. Got lucky and sold everything for 750.00 plus a Amadeo Rossi Mod 62sa all SS inside and out with sweet Walnut stock and Forend.

Lol.

If you were gonna shoot it yourself, no reason to get rid of it. Unless you found somebody willing to pay a stupid price for it.

flylot

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 4, 2014
    Houston, TX
    OK, some one please educate an old man and an FNG to reloading. Why would anyone pull the bullets from a perfectly good round? Are there that many cartridges that have damaged and unusable brass to them? Why all the .223 pulled bullets for sale?

I pull a bullet because:
    a. I loaded it with no primer (tell tale signs of powder all over the shellplate) doh!
    b. The primer was hit but no noise ensued.

I know I'm missing something....

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    OK, some one please educate an old man and an FNG to reloading. Why would anyone pull the bullets from a perfectly good round? Are there that many cartridges that have damaged and unusable brass to them? Why all the .223 pulled bullets for sale?

I pull a bullet because:
    a. I loaded it with no primer (tell tale signs of powder all over the shellplate) doh!
    b. The primer was hit but no noise ensued.

I know I'm missing something....

Military can not sell surplus ammunition. However they can sell the components. The green tips on the market are a result of that, they have been demilitarized. Stoopid clinton law IIRC.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Because these are bullets designed for military use. Far too dangerous for the surfs to possess.

flylot

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 4, 2014
    Houston, TX
    Military can not sell surplus ammunition. However they can sell the components. The green tips on the market are a result of that, they have been demilitarized. Stoopid clinton law IIRC.

That is so like our government! Of course! Thanks. Gee, I can hardly wait for them to "fix" the Internet. .....

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    flylot,

The BHO misadministration with control of the Internet as a public utility will likely decide that everybody needs only DIAL-UP, as "ordinary people need nothing more".

yours, satx

jparks54

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Fruitvale
    To day was the first time in the last 6 months or so for me to find very little 5.56 at a gun show. I was finding plenty this sucks.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Seen about 5 or so cases worth of PMC X-TAC 62 grain at Cabelas in Buda today plus a few 120 round plastic packs, and this was at 4:30 in the afternoon. Though I didn't buy any, it was good to see that it wasn't completely horded by a few.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    Let the Neckbearding continue. LOL I love when UPS shows up with more stuff. Got 3 new items in today...

image_zps8b32ca71.jpg

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    TheDan,

EXACTLY so. = This criminal misadministration will do exactly as BHO wishes & then they will LIE for him, including under oath before the federal judges/courts.

yours, satx

Top Bottom