• ...and so much more!
  • satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To ALL,

Be NOT deceived: The SWINE that temporarily resides in the People's WH has "a cellphone & a pen". ======> Trust NOTHING that he or any other of the stinking DIMocRATS radicals say/claim/swear under oath to.

ALL of them LIE like rugs.

yours, satx

Darth_Nuruodo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2014
    Houston
    To ALL,

Be NOT deceived: The SWINE that temporarily resides in the People's WH has "a cellphone & a pen". ======> Trust NOTHING that he or any other of the stinking DIMocRATS radicals say/claim/swear under oath to.

ALL of them LIE like rugs.

yours, satx

You say that as if it's not true of ALL establishment politicians on both sides of the aisle....

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    238 members of the House and 54 Senators signed letters in opposition to the proposed "framework."

Some 80,000 public responses to BATFE were "overwhelmingly" opposed to the "framework."

Just as I suspected, most AR owners contacted their elected officials, not the BATFE.

Notwithstanding, this was not a bi-partisan effort ... the Democrats circulated letters supporting the BATFE "framework."

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Darth_Nuruodo,

Can you NAME any POTUS ever who has been as UTTERLY DISHONEST in his official capacity as President and/or has BROKEN as many laws as BHO, the SWINE?

NO? I thought NOT.

just asking, satx

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    The proposed ban is "off" but I still stocked up. My plan is to wear my rifles out this summer.

Last year, friend Bonnie broke her leg and required a lot of assistance for 9 weeks. I took her in but that burned much of the best shooting time. This year, I'm going to burn some powder!

Flash

Last edited:

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Can you NAME any POTUS ever who has been as UTTERLY DISHONEST in his official capacity as President and/or has BROKEN as many laws as BHO, the SWINE?

Not even LBJ, the most treacherous bull shit artist up to his time could run with Barak Obama as liar in chief!

Flash

JohnnyLoco

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Texas
    Shelved. Not dropped. When you put something on a shelf you intend to pick it back up.

Probably. But I think they are just trying to save face at the moment. Running with their tails between their legs. I don't see it coming back for a while. The very fact it is considered"exempt" means the threat always will be there. Until hopefully one day the Firearms Owners' Protection Act and the other federal laws are repealed.

Top Bottom