• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Psychomedic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Rosenberg
    As of right now, I have the Eotech 517 with the PA 3x magnifier with the QD roll away....its nice but I want to change up my optics. Ben looking at a couple ACOG ' S and I really would like to not spend that much $ on it...but I will if I have too. I came across this and the reviews on their website are fantastic. ..but they might erase the bad ones so nobody sees them.

ATIBAL - FIBER OPTIC 1x32 -BLACK AT-AG-BFG

Any of yall have or had one of these that can she'd some light on the subject? Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    Texas SOT

Psychomedic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Rosenberg
    As of right now, I have the Eotech 517 with the PA 3x magnifier with the QD roll away....its nice but I want to change up my optics. Been looking at a couple ACOG ' S and I really would like to not spend that much $ on it...but I will if I have too. I came across this and the reviews on their website are fantastic. ..but they might erase the bad ones so nobody sees them.

ATIBAL - FIBER OPTIC 1x32 -BLACK AT-AG-BFG

Any of yall have or had one of these that can she'd some light on the subject? Thanks.

Psychomedic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Rosenberg
    Crap...tried to edit OP on phone and it posted it 2x. Sorry guys....stoopid advanced phones

ATIBAL

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2014
    Hello Psychomedic,

I am representative from ATIBAL Sights and came across your post. Over the last 2 years we have received a lot great reviews on our fiber optics and we are 100% transparent on our reviews and do not delete any of the reviews we get. I can honestly say that we had 3 returned in those 2 years for various reasons out the hundreds that we sold. Not saying that we never recieved sub par or negative reviews but we do. If you take a look at our magnifier we have mixed reviews and on our AT-AGB gen 1 we have had 1 negative review. The negative review on the AT-AGB was because the customer couldn't figure out how to mount it to his AR which was on the customer not knowing what he was doing. Also, if you are not completely satisfied with the fiber optic you can return it for a full refund. THANKS!

Top Bottom