• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    We've had some heated discussions and I've received a number of complaints about how people are conducting themselves on the forum. These aren't from thin skinned people, they are from legit members that are sick and tired of people jumping on them or always having some snide comment.

I understand there is a cliche of posters that are very active on the forum that post a lot. We tend to tolerate a bit more from these people because I personally have met them and know the limits of their character. The vast majority of what is said is done in an amicable fashion and is generally between friends. Even if it appears to the contrary.

Ultimately I have to uphold some degree of a standard so that there's still a doorway for new users and lesser involved users to still be able to comment without being monster trucked by the "regulars." This is where we've been overly lax in the past months.

Henceforth I want everyone to tone it down a notch. Jumping on someone because you think they are a troll, made a mistake, etc. is NOT acceptable behavior. There's a reason we have a mod staff, it's to act in this context. We don't need a roving vigilante posse on the forum out trolling for transgressions. Just report the thread and move on.

Be friendly, have fun ... act like an adult.
    Capitol Armory ad

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Re: Atttitudes and Code of Conduct

Thank you Alan... Met a new member today who voiced this same sentiment to me. Some of our "regulars" have lost track of the spirit of this forum. WE can be keyboard warriors or make life long friendships. It's our choice.

Top Bottom