• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Radioman93

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Texas
    Attn Houston and Conroe area folks. Its shooting time. Well ok .. its technically 22lr shooting time but bring whatever you want.

My new rifle is in and I am headed to Shooters Station in Conroe this Saturday Feb 2. Should be there about 10a and shoot until lunch or whenever I have it sighted in and feel like stopping.

This is not an official started by the Grand Pooh Bah event so dont expect anything big or fancy. Whoever wants to show up and have a good time I'll be there and probably have on a 2A March tee-shirt and be in the rifle lanes. So look me up when you show up.

If you reply here and we get enough shooters I'll give them a call up there and see if I can reserve some lanes or something. I know its short notice so I am not thinking about trying to get any special treatment or anything.

Radioman
    Gun Zone Deals

Wild hair

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    I'll tell the hubby! He is going to a meeting in cleavland that afternoon.....might work out for him! I'll let you know!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Wild hair

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Wrong weekend...dang...we will try next time

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Don't own a .22 LR, but if they allow anything else more powerful then there's a very small chance I may be down if I have money.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    haha they're the hundred yard indoor range with the TV screens and cameras and all that fancy jazz, right? I've never shot anything at 100 yards... how weak.

Radioman93

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Texas
    Thats the place Jakashh.

Some folks have asked that this be moved to Thunder. I am not opposed to a group meet there as I have wanted to check that place out. But I want to do something specific at the range this weekend so I am going to Shooters Station first for sure. But I would be open to meeting up later at another range after I get done what I want to do.

Anyone heading to Thunder go ahead and set it up and when I am done with what I want to do I'll slide by.

Radioman

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    I won't be able to make it to the range today. I'm gonna try to make my own Crossbreed style holster.

Radioman93

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Texas
    Sorry you guys couldnt make it but I understand work stuff getting in the way. I had a good time but had to cut it short due to work calling. Got the new rifle sighted in. Sorry guys I didnt bring the camera to get pictures. But I do need to go digging in the rimfire section and find the thread about match ammo. See what the gun can really do.

Radioman

Top Bottom