• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bikerbill

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    Lago Vista
    I'm guessing this has been asked before ... but I'm going to ask again ... is there a list of firearms-knowledgeable attorneys available, either here or elsewhere, for Travis County? I'd like to find one before I need him/her, not afterwards. Thanks ...

bikerbill

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    Lago Vista
    Mr. Redneck, assuming that's a rhetorical question, since many CHL holders have had to defend themselves in court against charges they acted incorrectly in shooting ... even cops wind up in court (see Austin) ... I'm just trying to plan ahead, like to have a local attorney with my name in his files in the admittedly unlikely chance I might need one ... and thanks codeman, I've heard of insurance groups before ... your link doesn't work, by the way ...

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    Mr. Redneck, assuming that's a rhetorical question, since many CHL holders have had to defend themselves in court against charges they acted incorrectly in shooting ... even cops wind up in court (see Austin) ... I'm just trying to plan ahead, like to have a local attorney with my name in his files in the admittedly unlikely chance I might need one ... and thanks codeman, I've heard of insurance groups before ... your link doesn't work, by the way ...

Hey, no shots intended. Im just thinking out loud. Im one of them who thinks most people carry guns to defend themself from the dirtbags that want to commit criminal acts against them.
    It kind of a bad deal when you have to defend yourself on criminal charges for simply defending yourself.
    What your doing is probably the best move you can make. Hell, I have had one of the best criminal defense lawyers on retainer for several years. Seems like im always in trouble for some crap I didnt even know there was a law against!

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    On another note, shooting some asshole simply tells me he was a dirtbag that deserved it!
    Dont violate peoples property, you wont get shot.
    Dont threaten a persons well being, you wont get shot.
    If you got your ass shot, you were probably doing one of the above.
    Pretty simple I think.....

bikerbill

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    Lago Vista
    Aces, tnx for providing the correct link ... I've heard about them and it sure sounds interesting -- and relatively inexpensive. Are you a member? Had occasion to use them?

Top Bottom