• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    I have two guns for sale in the North Austin/Cedar Park area. One is a ruger MKIII 22/45 hunter w/6-7/8" SS barrel and fiber optic sight chambered in 22Lr. The other is a Grand power K100 9mm pistol formerly known as an STI GP6. STI stopped importing them and century has brought them in for a over hundred bucks less. The K100 is NIB, unfired other than factory testing and includes 2 - 15rd mags(that seem to hold 17?). The MkIII I bought used. Overall, the MKIII is in near mint condition, other than missing 1 light pipe. I also have a spare mag for the 22/45 still NIB which I can include for $20 more(it also includes 2). I'm asking $425 for the MKIII and $550 for the K100. I will offer a slight discount to former or current service personell with proper ID. I will take 925 for both if you have or still serve or if you are a CHL holder. I'll accept only cash or postal MO in a FTF transaction with proper ID presented. My only current trade interests include stock unmodified 10/22s at actual value(225ea.) or Para 1911s. I can take them to work in S. Austin or meet somewhere in Cedar Park, just PM me with any questions or offers. The k100 pic is a stock photo but you get the idea.Thanks guys - Texmex
    Venture Surplus ad

Attachments

• markiii2245.jpg
      markiii2245.jpg
      49.2 KB · Views: 189
    • k100.jpg
      k100.jpg
      3.3 KB · Views: 190

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    All pms answered... the ruger is S P F. The k100 is a seriously accurate,quality firearm. Here is a review of the STI branded one done by a TGT member. http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/gun-product-reviews/2999-sti-gp6-review-1000-rounds-fun.html The STI has a different hammer than the original grand power version and that was supposedly it's only flaw. It typically took 20k rounds to crack or shatter. This one is the factory unmodified version by Grandpower(no hammer problem). I saw these at the gunshow recently and the best cash price I found was $540. I'll match that for any local buyer who can meet me in the Leander/Cedar Park area. Includes 2 mags and serious bragging rights.

Top Bottom