• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    I've had this a few years now and it's just not my cup a tea. I like that it's an american made winchester, that's pre-crossbolt safety. I really like the saddle ring, even though I only ride scooters. However,I prefer to shoot em' and not collect them so I'm looking to trade for a longer barreled Marlin, Puma, or Henry chambered in .357, 30/30 or 45LC(SS prefered in all cals). Otherwise, I'd take $600 for it. It definitely has some patina but it is near flawless internally and I have shot less than 200 rds through it. The previous owner was not a gun lover and he let it sit in a closet. He brought it out to show to friends and probably shot it only a handful of times. I bought it, shot it, and just prefer a longer barrel in this caliber. From my research, it's a 1980s production gun. I can meet from S Austin to Georgetown and maybe even further depending on what you've got. PM me for more pics and details or post trade offers here, Thanks.
    Guns International

Attachments

• trapper 01.jpg
      trapper 01.jpg
      51.8 KB · Views: 108

Beuford

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2012
    Texas
    I'd be interested in seeing more/better pictures of the rifle; can you post or send some pictures showing the "patinia" you describe?

Thanks!

Beuford

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    Here's another picture of the "patina". It's basically some rust speckling that has cleaned up well. Most of the winchesters I have seen from that era have similar or worse speckling.

Attachments

• trapper 05.jpg
      trapper 05.jpg
      23.5 KB · Views: 66
    Top Bottom