Austin CHL

Discussion in 'Texas Concealed Handgun (CHL)' started by Bob Loblaw, Apr 19, 2008.

1. Bob Loblaw

Bob Loblaw Member

Feb 28, 2008
    Buda, Tx
    Who offers (the best) classes in Austin? Anything available this weekend?

2. ctxpta

ctxpta New Member

Mar 22, 2008
    Lockhart, Texas
    Central Texas classes

I know www.CHL-texas.com offers classes almost every weekend. He uses our range and I think he has a good class. I am also an instructor but don't have the time.

Matt

3. Bob Loblaw

Bob Loblaw Member

Feb 28, 2008
    Buda, Tx
    yea, that's pretty much the only one I've found, unfortunately the next class runs wednesday. I may just have to may have to make time during my week. But it seems like an all inclusive class, which is what I want.

4. phatcyclist

phatcyclist Active Member

Feb 22, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Cabelas in Buda holds them on the weekdays frequently. You might give them a call.

5. SIG_Fiend

SIG_Fiend Administrator TGT Supporter Admin

Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    http://www.blackstone-tx.com/welcome.html I took my CHL class through these guys and can't recommend them enough. Great group of guys. The class is a bit expensive (usually ~$120 I think) compared to some, though it was well worth the cost IMO as they discussed a number of other things such as various tactics, OODA loops, etc which goes above and beyond the state requirements. You'll probably have to email them to find out if there is any class scheduled soon. They are located here in Austin.