• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crzy_one

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Austin
    Selling my Dan Wesson TCP 9mm. I bought it with 550 rounds through it and put 300 rounds through it myself. Gun is in great shape. Trigger is absolutely fabolous, and the fiber optic Dawson Precision front sight is amazing. The gun runs great, I just don't shoot it much.

Comes with one leather and one kydex holster (both right hand IWB).

Included - Original grips and magwell plus a set of VZ grips and Wilson Combat flat mainspring with internals.

$1300. Firm on the price given the accessories. Might consider trades so give it a shot if you wish (I could possibly add cash for something interesting).

Must be of legal age to own this firearm, not a prohibited possessor, and also need to be a Texas resident.

I work in downtown Austin and live near Lockhart and will meet within a reasonable distance from either location. I am not interested in shipping.

Comes in original box with 2-10 round Wilson Combat magazines.

More pictures upon request.

1.jpg

IMG_4823.jpg IMG_4824.jpg IMG_4825.jpg IMG_4826.jpg IMG_4827.jpg IMG_4828.jpg IMG_4829.jpg IMG_4830.jpg IMG_4831.jpg

crzy_one

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Austin
    Any specific trades you are interested in?

There isn't really anything I "need" but might consider PCCs, lever guns with threaded barrels, bolt guns with threaded barrels, maybe a full sized (factory or close to factory) 9mm (Glock 17/34/CZ PO9/Berretta 92 ect.), other 1911s, Ruger pistols, possibly optics, Beretta A300/1301 defensive shotguns, bullpups in 5.56 or .300bo...maybe a threaded .22lr pistol/rifle.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom