• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I woke up with a sore back from working a 16 hour day yesterday :( ... don't think being in a car for a couple hours is in the cards today guys. (I have had 7 surgeries, just FYI)

I had the bags packed and the camera charged too.

It's looking like we need a banner.

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Sorry Bithabus, we were at that time on the far left of the rifle range, with the 2 sets of steel plates. I am sure I missed meeting a bunch of people. We started on the pistol range then moved over to the rifle range. Chisholm trail was chock full of boy scouts so we went to Kountry Kitchen across the street. 25 or so in attendance that I was sure of. Pretty good first turnout!

LJH

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2011
    Austin
    It was a very entertaining time. I got to meet some new folks, and caught up with some old friends too.

Kountry Kitchen was better than expected. I now know that I like my chicken fried steak served with eggs over easy.

kerryp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Bastrop
    was good to finally get back out shooting and with my bro no less. Had a goodtime and it was nice to catch up with everyone I haven't seen in a while and meet some new people. Also, as stated it was a good lunch. And weather wasn't horrible There was actually a breeze.

jgalvanatx

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2011
    Austin, TX
    I had fun. Lunch was great. Breakfast is the best meal of the day, especially when it's country fried. I'm looking forward to next time.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Sounds like a woman's excuse.

How's this one?

I spent 16 hours killing savages with a rock and the battle drug on until the morning light. It was then I noticed I was the only one alive amongst thousands. There I stood soaked in blood and brains when the Imperial guard arrived to announce the coming of Caesar. Caesar declared this day Texas1911 day, and commemorated my victory with an orgy of epic proportions in the regal hall of champions following my ride through Austin on his chariot.

I then joined a band of vikings and pillaged the English coast for weeks.

Top Bottom