Gun Zone Deals

[Austin/San Marcos]WTS AK47 (M70 Yugo underfolder build) + (drum)mags/ammo, $850

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 16, 2012
    Travis County
    *SOLD PENDING FUNDS*

This folding-stock AK is built on a NodakSpud receiver with Tapco G2 fire control parts, muzzle brake, and SAW grip for 922r compliance.

1UvUglV.jpg

I will include 5 Chinese 30-round magazines (non-ribbed), 3 Romanian 30-rounders (ribbed) and one Romanian 75-round drum magazine.

The Yugoslavian AKs are known for accuracy, as they are built on more rigid 1.5mm receivers; I've had no trouble popping clays at 100 yards with just the irons.

The iron sights have tritium inserts which still glow, but faintly. The date code on the trunnion says 1987, and the numbers on the the parts all match except for the top cover. The bore is dark but still shoots very accurately. This is a screw build.

I'd like to do a FTF transaction within the San Marcos/Austin area, could go a little further, just ask. Asking $850 for everything, I'll even throw in some 7.62x39 ammo since I won't be needing it (got just over 150 rounds).
    Texas SOT

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom