• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JaredW

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    Spring, TX
    [Austin] SOLD

I have a Springfield Armory 1911-A1 G.I. model and a Milt Sparks Versa Max II holster for sale.

This 1911 has ~300 rounds fired, it has mostly sat in the drawer inside the VMII holster as my nightstand gun. I need to buy a duty pistol and never shoot this one, so that is why I am selling it. The only modifications I have made are the grip tape across the front of the grip and the black grips; but I have the original Brown US ones if you want to put them back on. I have the 3 factory magazines and two additional magazines, one stainless and one black. The gun had a couple of FTF/FTE with the factory mags the first range trip, could be break-in, could be the mags. However, afterwards I purchased Chip McCormick PowerMags (not included in sale) and it has not had any issues since. There is a little holster wear on each side of the slide from the VMII and the "1911 Dummy Mark" or Takedown Mark is present, because I was a dummy.

I have everything that came with the gun:
    Green Case
    1911-A1 G.I. (US grips & Black grips)
    3 Factory Magazines (+ 2 additional)
    Owner's Manual
    Rod
    ILS Key
    Springfield Sticker
    Also including a BladeTech holster

$475 (SOLD)

I also have a Milt Sparks Versa Max II for a full size 1911. This holster has never been worn, I bought it with the intention of using it for CHL but never got around to getting mine until recently. So it has only been used as an expensive gun sock in my nightstand. It is black and has 1.5" belt loops and I still have the original bag.

$100 (SOLD)

I would prefer FTF in the Austin area, but am willing to split reasonable travel distances.
    I have never shipped a firearm but I'm sure I could figure it out and am also willing to ship on your dime.

Cash only, no trades. Just purchased my duty pistol at GT Distributors, so this sale has to pay off that purchase.

1911 Set.jpg

JaredW

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    Spring, TX
    1911 = SOLD! (Thanks to SPCHardin for the smooth transaction, wouldn't hestitate to do business with again)
    VM2 = SOLD!

In no small part to shortround and majormadmax's endorsement I'm sure.

My sincere thanks to you both.
    If either of you ever come through Austin I'd like to buy you a round. cheers.jpg

TXchoctaw

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Euless
    I bought the VMII and want to say how well the transaction went. Smooth as glass and just as advertised...You can be confident in doing business ExecProtec! Great seller.

Top Bottom