• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I bet those break a lot if they get any real use, like stuff getting stuck in the tracks.

I don't see that being a problem. You should see what's going on under the seat in most cars. Jammed tracks are pretty rare in that application, and they're more exposed.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    There are a number of variations on the market. I can't help but think that the remote-control, motorized mechanism is superfluous and adds unnecessary cost.

Here's one that's kind of a kludge because it's really large, but at least it stores the extra leaves as a part of the table. Start at 6:30 if you just want to see how it works:

Here's one that looks much cheaper and simpler; just give it a partial spin to re-size:

And here are three additional, almost completely different approaches with their own advantages. Mostly I'd guess they fall in the middle range of complexity and cost for these types of tables.

Lots of ingenuity on display when it comes to these things. I find them all oddly inspirational.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    1. That is cooooooool
    2. It must be nice to have money
    3. That table isn't centered on the floor properly. They need to get on that.

Sent from Hicksville.....or while dreaming of Hicksville

Top Bottom