Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    Guess I am not crazy. Ammo is next

I thinks its now.

I've been holding out, looking for deals on 9mm, 45ACP, 223 and 308

Last summer a person could snag S&B 9mm FMJ for $.16/round. The cheap import stuff is now more than that.
    And I could have sworn last summer I was buying Federal Sierra BTHP 308 for $17/20 round box. It's over $1/round only if you buy in bulk.

I was strolling through Cabellas a few weeks ago and they had pallets of 12g - 2 3/4 - #8 for $48.99 a case.
    I bought four cases because I've started trying my hand at traps. Same round at Academy last weekend was $5.99/box.

Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    Yep, got the same email from Bud's. Like they said - "Here we go again". Maybe there's a growing fear that the weak (IMO) field of Republican candidates just might mean another 4 years of you-know-who. I'll just leave it at that to avoid veering into political discourse. I'm comfortable with what I have and I'm not in the market for something new, but this might limit the number of rounds I burn up at the range. I was wondering if that email was just a bunch of FUD, but it appears some of you are seeing this in other places also.

Top Bottom