• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leonidas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2010
    Plano
    When I worked downtown in another state, I'd pass by tons of beggars and crazy people while walking from the parking garage to the building I worked in. I found that if I made eye contact with the bums, they'd ask for money (no big deal). Many times while walking I'd see the business people walking ahead of me avoiding a portion of the sidewalk. I knew why they moved around that portion because I could hear the yelling, cussing, and ranting of the various skitzos who seemed to loiter about. The only thing you could ever make out of what they were yelling was usually the cussing. I found that if I approached them while keeping my eyes fixed on theirs, and boldly asked "How is your day going?"; they would immediately stop the ranting and just follow my stare quietly as I passed them on the sidewalk. After about five steps pass where they were standing and about the time I took my gaze from their face to the sidewalk in front of me, they'd start up again with the yelling fit.

I wondered every time I did this if one of them would freakin' hobo knife me for staring at them, but it never happened thank goodness.
    Military Camp

Top Bottom