• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LazermanTexas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2015
    Plano-Dallas- South Africa
    Hi All,

RugerGal and myself went out to shoot today at FGC and had a great time. I met the cool Gunsmith and dropped off my GP100
    to have a full trigger job and Polish done. They had done many and told me it will be incredible once done.

They were so professional and the price including the springs was better than 2 folks out of state without the hassle of shipping.

Off we went to lunch and explore a few new small independent gun stores. I will not even mention one because the guys at

:usflag: White Wing Weaponary:usflag:

were so Friendly, Knowledgeable and even cleaned RugerGal's gun for FREE just to say welcome to our store.

The pricing on a few guns I looked at were lower than Cabellas, believe it or not.

The store is small, clean, open and enjoyable to explore the goodies. I liked it.

They are having a Saturday Grand Opening Sale on Saturday 31st....Halloween baby. I heard that a few reps will be on hand also giving away some goodies and who knows what else .

Ruger

Springfield

If you give them a thumbs up on Yelp you will get a 5% off coupon.

We will support these guys for sure.

Have a awesome weekend .

Marc/Amy
    Texas SOT

pbpvusa

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 17, 2015
    Plano, Tx
    Thanks for the recommendation. It is near my house, I will check it out. I am considering putting one of the apex trigger kit. I wonder if it is cheaper to buy it from them

pbpvusa

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 17, 2015
    Plano, Tx
    I visited the store today. They were very knowledgeable.I ended by buying a 22:cool:

As far as trigger kit, they indicated that they would have to drive the gun to Denton and
    then after the fix, they would drive it back so it could add up to 1 week on top.

pbpvusa

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 17, 2015
    Plano, Tx
    They did not mention the opening until I asked. They indicated that there are going to be several reps from different arms company showing different stuff , they mentioned raffles,give away and goodies.

Top Bottom