Not open for further replies.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Was on CNN.

Looks like AZ not going to be the poster child for good gun laws much longer.

Probably go after OC too since that is how he got there.
    Lynx Defense

cseale86

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    East Houston
    Same old crap man...sounds like a set-up to me. Arizona gets some of the most leniant guns laws since the wild west,and now something like this happens.....just a little too fishy.

cseale86

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    East Houston
    Anyone got a link? Can't find it on Yahoo! News nor do I see it on CNN.com...

This was all i saw of it earlier.Brian Williams was also talking about the assualt weapons ban tonight

Pennsylvania Rep. Robert Brady, a Democrat from Philadelphia, told CNN that he also plans to take legislative action. He will introduce a bill that would make it a crime for anyone to use language or symbols that could be seen as threatening or violent against a federal official, including a member of Congress.
    Another vocal supporter for gun control, Illinois Rep. Mike Quigley, told POLITICO that he hopes “something good” can come from the Arizona tragedy – perhaps discussion on a new assault weapon ban, sales at gun shows and tracing measures

ieatlead

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Keller, TX
    I really don't want to fan the flames with hoarding ammo and such, but I was already on a budget for a new XD9 and I'm getting worried the prices will sky rocket now. Really tempted to bust out the CC tomorrow.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    I really don't want to fan the flames with hoarding ammo and such, but I was already on a budget for a new XD9 and I'm getting worried the prices will sky rocket now. Really tempted to bust out the CC tomorrow.

dont....you will be regreting it later. repubs hold the house...nothing national will pass

tweek

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    DFW
    On one hand I'd say relax, but on the other: don't! Need to be calling your congress critter telling them that if they even let something like the Brainless bill out of committe you'll be all up in their business looking for somebody to replace them in '12 and that you expect them to work toward repealing the other infringements on your constitutional rights.

Figures a fuckhead libtard would once again screw things up. First we get Obamascare and now this. #$%@#$!%#$@$Fuckers.

smittyb

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Cut N Shoot
    This is on several gun sites, and NO ONE (so far) can prove Jan Brewer has said anything like this at all.
    I looked all over the Arizona Gov website and can find anything.
    Likely it is CNN trying to stir up talk and push its agenda.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom