• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tx_Mark

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 26, 2014
    What's with all these new guys coming in and making ridiculous threads lol.

To the OP, if you do it, share it.

"Prepare yourself for the future,with what you've seen in the present"

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    Ummmm, to blow some terrorist straight to hell. No 7 virgins.

But bacon is probably less effective than rock salt, which just pisses something the size of a coon off. I mean a raccoon, not... you know what I mean. Any way, you might want something a little more dense than bacon.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    'course that means you believe the same thing they do, that those 72 virgins really are waiting for them. I don't believe they are, and I'd rather eat the bacon.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    'course that means you believe the same thing they do, that those 72 virgins really are waiting for them. I don't believe they are, and I'd rather eat the bacon.
    I HOPE there are 72 virgins waiting on them.

I married a virgin...after 2 years of dating she was still a virgin. Guess that should have told me something as 5 years later we were divorced and I doubt we had sex 72 times in that 5 years. Yea hope they get their virgins and my guess is it will be in HELL!

Booyah

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    San Antonio

Amen to that.

While I understand there is a slight amount of humor in such a novelty item...I hope everyone understands there is no legitimate amount of effectiveness or purpose in items like this.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    I hope you're using real bacon bits. Bacos have no bacon. Also, I doubt either will penetrate whatsoever.

I think you'd be better off shooting them with buckshot. I hear the lead variety is quite affordable and effective.

Booyah

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    San Antonio

I married a virgin...after 2 years of dating she was still a virgin. Guess that should have told me something as 5 years later we were divorced and I doubt we had sex 72 times in that 5 years. Yea hope they get their virgins and my guess is it will be in HELL!

I usually don't like to follow threak-jacks but...wow, cynical much? When it comes to a commitment like marriage, the outcome has far more to do with the two people involved (and their decisions) than it has to do with their circumstances (sexual experience). Both my wife and I were virgins when we married, after 3 years of dating. We have been through both the better and the worse but, after 15 years, are still happily married. Maintaining virginity until marriage is NOT a bad thing, regardless of any one person's experience.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    I usually don't like to follow threak-jacks but...wow, cynical much? When it comes to a commitment like marriage, the outcome has far more to do with the two people involved (and their decisions) than it has to do with their circumstances (sexual experience). Both my wife and I were virgins when we married, after 3 years of dating. We have been through both the better and the worse but, after 15 years, are still happily married. Maintaining virginity until marriage is NOT a bad thing, regardless of any one person's experience.
    Unless you lived with that woman for 5 years you have no idea what you are talking about...

rsayloriii

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    H-Town, TX

Unless you lived with that woman for 5 years you have no idea what you are talking about...
    Totally agree with you. Very similar situation myself.

Booyah

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    San Antonio

I promise I am not trying to make light of your situation but I don't think you read what I wrote...because I did not comment on her at all nor claim to know what living with her was like. What I did comment on was that you (and we all) have our own unique situations to deal with based on who we are going through them with. While I may not know your ex-wife, that does not mean that "I don't know what I am talking about" with regards to marriage. Your comments were easily interpreted as being critical of "waiting till marriage". I just wanted to offer my experience to those reading to show that "waiting" is not inherently a bad idea...quite the opposite actually. It just depends on who you do it with.

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas

For me that's not the point. The point is telling them that their bodies will be desecrated with pork just before blowing them to hell. "They" need to believe they're going to hell.

Booyah

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    San Antonio
    For me that's not the point. The point is telling them that their bodies will be desecrated with pork just before blowing them to hell. "They" need to believe they're going to hell.

If you find yourself in a such a situation, where your life depends on the need to take deadly action, you plan to take the time to inform your targets of the particulars of the the construction of your ammo before you take action?

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    If you find yourself in a such a situation, where your life depends on the need to take deadly action, you plan to take the time to inform your targets of the particulars of the the construction of your ammo before you take action?

It was supposed to be a joke... but maybe not very funny... or at least not well-stated.;)

Top Bottom