3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth

crabbys44

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    Austin
    Why did the parents not put her in a shallow hole?

Put who in a shallow hole? The mother saw what happened and thought doing meth was her best course of action. Why waste the effort of digging a hole? Gut shoot them and leave them both on the street like roadkill. I'll donate the rounds to gut shoot them with. Bugs probably won't even eat them due to the meth in their systems.

Poor kid, I think he's FUBAR.

Adan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    Austin
    Who the hell has the mind/will to do this to a toddler, if the demons called men in the article did this to my son and i caught them they would wish they were in hell already when they found out what was coming

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Who the hell has the mind/will to do this to a toddler, if the demons called men in the article did this to my son and i caught them they would wish they were in hell already when they found out what was coming

+6f:76:65:72:20:6e:69:6e:65:20:74:68:6f:75:73:61:6e:64

leonidas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2010
    Plano
    This is living proof there is a SERIOUS need for thining the herd we call mankind. I'm sicken to think what children have been subjected to. I couldn't get past the fourth paragraph. People like that make me realize I could kill without remorse or second thought.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    This is living proof there is a SERIOUS need for thining the herd we call mankind. I'm sicken to think what children have been subjected to. I couldn't get past the fourth paragraph. People like that make me realize I could kill without remorse or second thought.

Also shows that others can as well.......very sad.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    I'll be dead honest. If I were a family member of that boy I'd do whatever it took (bribe a prison guard, contact the AB, whatever) to put the word out in the joint that both men are heinous molesters. Justice would be served when both men are sucking their last breaths through a pool of blood on a cell floor. That's my opinion.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    There is certainly something to be said about "frontier justice."

Believe it or not the following story took place in California almost thirty years ago, as the more rural areas have little contact with the rest of the state. Long story short is a friend of mine owned a gold mine and used it as a family getaway location. His family had lived there for decades and knew all the locals. One of the 16-year-old girls in the canyon broke up with a boyfriend who turned out to be one of those abusive freaks who just doesn't get the message and wants to "start over." She pleaded with him to stop stalking her to no avail. One night a bunch of us were playing poker and she called on the phone crying and in a panic. Apparently the boyfriend in a fit of rage was breaking into her family's home while she was there alone. About a dozen of us got into three trucks and took off down the canyon. The boyfriend heard us coming and panicked, jumping into his truck and hit the road out of the canyon and onto the state highway. We ended up forcing him off the road and crashing his truck, gave him a right proper ass whoopin', and issued the very real threat that he had 24 hours to get out of town....permanently. He was gone by sunrise the next day and never came back.

Nowadays you'd have to go through the b.s. of a restraining order that doesn't work, cough up lawyers fees and court fees all the while, and the girl would be lucky if she didn't end up raped, beaten, or dead. Yah, frontier justice, sometimes it works.

Top Bottom