APOD Firearms

Bahahahah Awesome craigslist ad I just found.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AusTex

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Austin, Texas
    Shoot, well they flagged and removed it already but I was still on it so here is the add.. and there was a picture of a bushmaster underneath basically with a lot of junk all over it.

"AR15. It's worth about 10k. I'm in the military and desperately need a vehicle would you be interested in trading. This is all I have and have spent a lot of money building it. Please consider this I need a ride. Here are things done to it Barska laser red dot/green dot opts, law enforcement addition DPMS upper and lower with free floating barrel, Wilson Combat TR-TTU TACTICAL TRIGGER UNIT, Wilson combat The Tactical Muzzle Brake is BATF, Wilson 1X9 20 inch heavy barrel. Crowned muzzle, rifle length gas port, Daniel Defense AR15 M4A1 RIS II FSP Handguards, BCM® Bolt Carrier Group (MPI) - Mako MG Stock M4 Folding w/Shock Absorber. This gun is spot on at 1000 yards"
    3n23mc3p55O65Y45W4b8a1e60e8ed123212f3.gif

AusTex

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Austin, Texas
    Not a error.. I posted this on a facebook group that all my shooting buddies are in.. a few hours later my friend emailed back saying a guy he knows has a car on craigslist for sale.. and someone emailed him trying to trade him a ar-15 worth 10k for his car.. This guy is trying to rip someone off.. Those piece of shit gun show parts don't even add up to a few hundred..

and no .. this jerkoff couldn't get his hands onto a Full Auto.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Not a error.. I posted this on a facebook group that all my shooting buddies are in.. a few hours later my friend emailed back saying a guy he knows has a car on craigslist for sale.. and someone emailed him trying to trade him a ar-15 worth 10k for his car.. This guy is trying to rip someone off.. Those piece of shit gun show parts don't even add up to a few hundred..

and no .. this jerkoff couldn't get his hands onto a Full Auto.
    Sounds like I need to post a gun for a rifle trade....

Top Bottom