• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr. Bojangles

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Humble
    I've seen Mr. McMilan's response to people asking if it was and he confirmed it was real. I would post a link to it but I'm not sure how ya'll feel around here about posting links to other forums.
    Texas SOT

macshooter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    EL Chuco
    It's on McMillan's facebook page from what other's have said. I don't do facebook, but I trust who told me that. You can always pick up the phone and call McMillan. No doubt any of those news sites will be doing that if they want to run the story.

macshooter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    EL Chuco
    It's interesting that we care enough to make sure that something is legit before taking action. That cannot be said of the left. In fact they actively make sh*t up that is not true, and use that to smear the right. That's a fundamental difference. You are dealing with people who eschew morality. The end result is all that matters to them, not how it was done. Any means that works is ok so long as they achieve their goal. Morality is nothing but an obstacle for them, and is only useful when it can be used as a weapon against the right.

Forgive me if I am not overly concerned if the left get their nose bloodied up a bid from time to time, even if they don't do something to deserve it. All BoA has to do is come out and say they were wrong, and the whole thing goes away, more or less. But the message from gun owners will be sent and received. Other companies will have something to think about next time they want to get political about guns.

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    Snopes is crap anyway...

And no it wouldn't be alright, if they backed off, we know what they really think. If you can't do the right think when no one is watching...

macshooter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    EL Chuco
    And no it wouldn't be alright, if they backed off, we know what they really think.

Well I guess you are right, but it would give us some satisfaction.

If you can't do the right think when no one is watching...
    Oh yes, and the left counts on you and your upright morality to help them. It prevents you from using the same tactics on them that they use on you. You can choose to abandon your morality and become like them, or let your morality handicap you in the fight against them. That system of behavior is about as close to a definition of pure evil as you can get. Maybe that is why Saul Alinsky dedicated his book Rules for Radicals (which spells out the ends justifies the means philosophy) to Lucifer.

slammr

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2009
    Plano, Tx
    I dumped BofA SOBs years ago for their crappy service and their policy on undocumented aliens, which they still continue to service with no documentation.

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    Well I guess you are right, but it would be give us some satisfaction.

Oh yes, and the left counts on you and your upright morality to help them. It prevents you from using the same tactics on them that they use on you. You can choose to abandon your morality and become like them, or let your morality handicap you in the fight against them. That system of behavior is about as close to a definition of pure evil as you can get. Maybe that is why Saul Alinsky dedicated his book Rules for Radicals (which spells out the ends justifies the means philosophy) to Lucifer.
    Nah, I play to win... And I don't have to lie to get my point across... Although many are too dumb to understand...

macshooter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    EL Chuco
    Nah, I play to win... And I don't have to lie to get my point across... Although many are too dumb to understand...

Some don't care about your point or what the truth is. They just want to shut you up, ANY WAY they can, because you don't share their point of view. So how do you argue with that? You're brainy ideas will fall on deaf ears friend. You're smartest argument will have no affect. They will smile and laugh at you, then tell you some more lies, and even if you can prove they are lies, they will just smile and laugh at you some more, because you will be like a dog chasing it's tail for their amusement. You assume they value the truth. They don't.

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    Lol those, you just infuriate till they make a scene. And stand back and laugh... They're naturally angry people, so it doesn't take much...

macshooter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    EL Chuco
    True enough. But if they are really serious about shutting you up, or shutting you down (which they might be, if you become a big enough threat to them) then a conversation/debate will not be the solution. You'll have to shut them down, anyway you can.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    If I were them I wouldn't be turning away business, they're in enough deep doo doo as it is. Why any business would turn down accounts over something like this is beyond me.

Jeff B

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Flower Mound, TX
    I want to see if this pans out as correct (it's looking pretty strong right now...). If it does, BOA has patented the "stupid move". Right behind wanting to know if this is actual, if it is, I want to see the NRA make a public stand on this and sever ANY relationships they have with BOA, discontinue direct deposit fo any NRA employee and make a very public campaign AGAINST BOA.

For my part, if this is true, I'm done with BOA. I have a small portion of my business there which is a relic of the old National Bank of Fort Sam Houston, which was a military bank that got absorbed by NCNB adn then turned its mane to BAO when NCNB took them over.

If true and the NRA takes no stand, I'll be on the same track with them. If they are so powerful, this is one of the times to show how hard they can squeeze.

Lastly, if the NRA comes in and we start to see an outflow of customers, business and money, it'll be REALLY interesting to see what the Fed.Gov does...

Jeff B.

Top Bottom