• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    BREAKING NEWS! OBAMAS OCCIDENTAL COLLEGE RECORDS RELEASED UNDER COURT ORDER ! RECORDS SHOW REAL NAME BARRY SOETORO & HE RECEIVED FINANCIAL AID AS FOREIGN STUDENT! MORE ! SUPREME COURT TO HEAR ELIGIBILITY CASE AGAINST MR. OBAMA! DO YOU CARE? BOUT TIME?

Obama Faces More Questions on CitizenshipPosted by David L O'Connor on April 26, 2009 at 7:13am Obama Faces More Questions on Citizenship MSM mum on subject April 1, 2009 AP- WASHINGTO... Obama Faces More Questions on CitizenshipPosted by David L O'Connor on April 26, 2009 at 7:13am

Obama Faces More Questions on Citizenship MSM mum on subject
    April 1, 2009

AP- WASHINGTON D.C. - In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama’s qualifications for the presidency, the group “Americans for Freedom of Information” has released copies of President Obama’s college transcripts from Occidental College. Released today, the transcript indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate at the school. The transcript was released by Occidental College in compliance with a court order in a suit brought by the group in the Superior Court of California. The transcript shows that Obama (Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was awarded a fellowship for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program. To qualify, for the scholarship, a student must claim foreign citizenship. This document would seem to provide the smoking gun that many of Obama’s detractors have been seeking.

The news has created a firestorm at the White House as the release casts increasing doubt about Obama’s legitimacy and qualification to serve as president. When reached for comment in London, where he has been in meetings with British Prime Minister Gordon Brown, Obama smiled but refused comment on the issue. Meanwhile, White House press secretary Robert Gibbs scoffed at the report stating that this was obviously another attempt by a right-wing conservative group to discredit the president and undermine the administration’s efforts to move the country in a new direction.

Britain's Daily Mail has also carried the story in a front-page article titled, “Obama Eligibility Questioned”, leading some to speculate that the story may overshadow economic issues on Obama’s first official visit to the U.K.

In a related matter, under growing pressure from several groups, Justice Antonin Scalia announced that the Supreme Court agreed on Tuesday to hear arguments concerning Obama’s legal eligibility to serve as President in a case brought by Leo Donofrio of New Jersey. This lawsuit claims Obama's dual citizenship disqualified him from serving as president. Donofrio’s case is just one of 18 suits brought by citizens demanding proof of Obama’s citizenship or qualification to serve as president.

Gary Kreep of the United States Justice Foundation has released the results of their investigation of Obama’s campaign spending. This study estimates that Obama has spent upwards of $950,000 in campaign funds in the past year with eleven law firms in 12 states for legal resources to block disclosure of any of his personal records. Mr. Kreep indicated that the investigation is still ongoing but that the final report will be provided to the U.S. attorney general, Eric Holder. Mr. Holder has refused to comment on the matter. (less)

What do you think about them apples ?
    Venture Surplus ad

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    I would like to think that someone didn't just stir the shit pile and it will lead to some kind of action against the impostor (Obama).
    And if he is found to not be legit what happens then? What happens with all the laws being passed by him, do they become undone or overturned in some way? Or do the laws still stand? I am not being a smart ass I'm just wondering

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    The article is BS. While I don't doubt that he probably isn't an actual citizen (as evidenced by the fact there have been over 17 lawsuits against him on this subject and he still won't put up the proof), this story was nowhere to be found on AP's website, plus it was posted on April 1st, so I would ignore it.

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Feisty Lady Lawyer Tells Chief Justice: Investigate Obama

March 30, 2009
    AMERICAN FREE PRESS

Was Barack Obama ever eligible to be president of the United States ? Have he and his wife committed massive tax fraud?

Has he perjured himself? Has a forger been at work on his personal documents? These are just a few questions feisty lady lawyer, Orly Taitz, recently demanded Supreme Court Justice John Roberts to address.

When Chief Justice John Roberts opened the floor to questions following a recent speech at the University of Idaho, he and 5,000 people finally heard the truth about an attorney’s frustrated attempts to have the court force purported President Obama to prove his naturalborn American citizen status.

When the audience was told after the lecture that they could ask questions, Russian-born Dr. Orly Taitz, the southern California lawyer handling the suit filed by former presidential candidate Alan Keyes et al., was the first to run for the microphone.

“I left home at three o’clock in the morning and flew and drove thousands of miles to talk to you and ask you a question,” she said to the chief justice. “Are you aware that there is criminal activity going on in the Supreme Court of the United States ? I have submitted my Lightfoot vs. Bowen case to you. You agreed to hear it in the conference of all nine justices on January 23rd."

“Your clerk, Danny Bickle, on his own accord, refused to forward to you an important supplemental brief that he has hidden from you and refused to post on the docket. Additionally, my case was completely erased from the docket one day after the inauguration, only two days before it was supposed to be heard i n the conference. Outraged citizens had to call and demand for it to be posted. I saw Justice (Antonin) Scalia, and he had absolutely no knowledge of my case that was supposedly heard in conference on January 23rd. “It is inexplicable, particularly knowing that roughly half a million American citizens have written to him and to you, Justice Roberts, demanding that you hear this issue of eligibility of Barack Hussein Obama, aka Barry Soetoro, to be the president of the United States.”

At this point she showed Roberts a stack of papers, her pleadings and printouts containing the names of some 350,000 people who had signed the petition, and the chief justice, lassoed with no comfortable avenue of escape, surrendered.

“I will read your documents, “ he said. “Give them to my Secret Service Agent and I will review them.” Taitz had a full suitcase of documents which she then handed to a Secret Service Agent who showed his ID, introduced himself as Gilbert Shaw and promised her that Justice Roberts would get them.

The tenacious Orly Taitz had done her homework well. In addition to 3,300 pages of the signees of the petition, were a motion to reconsider Lightfoot vs. Bowen, with all the supplemental briefs, and a c opy of Quo Warranto Easterling et al. vs. Obama et al., the challenge by military officers of Obama’s qualifications to be their commander-in-chief.

In addition, she included a 164-page dossier and all the other documents sent to Eric Holder, attorney general, describing suspected criminal activity associated with Obama and his supporters. It described a whole campaign of cyber crimes, intimidation, harassment, defamation and assassination of character, and the mysterious impersonation of her and U.S. Army officer Scott Easterling by persons unknown. It showed screen shots of information being erased from the docket of the Supreme Court and contained information of court cases being created and fabricated in order to commit voter fraud and sway public opinion.

The package also contained the astounding list of 100 addresses for Barack Obama with numerous different Social Security numbers, issued all over the country and attached to those addresses.

It showed the address Obama used in Somerville , Mass. , attached to the Social Security of a man who, if still living, is 118 years old. It showed evidence of Obama committing perjury, lying under oath. It had his school registration from Indonesia under the name Barry Soetoro, citizen of Indonesia , religion: Muslim. Right after this page there was a page of Obama’s registration to become an attorney and office of the court in Illinois , where he stated under oath that his name is Barack Hussein Obama and he had no other prior names. It contained a report from federal agent Steven Coffman, stating that there are numerous signs of forgery in his Selective Service certificate.

Furthermore, the dossier contained a letter from renowned expert Sandra Line, stating that there are signs of forgery in Obama’s short version “Certification of Live Birth,” and the original birth certificate needs to be reviewed in order to ascertain his status.

It contained 130 current job positions for Barry Obama, Barack H. Obama and Michelle Obama, but none of them was reported on the Obama’s tax returns.

All of these documents suggest possible massive tax fraud, corruption of a public official, bribery and massive campaign contributions fraud, whereby large campaign contributions, well over allowed limits, were reported as fictitious positions with different companies, not surprisingly involving most mainstream media outlets.

As one of the announcers introduced Roberts, he stated that Roberts has his priorities straight. He described an event when Roberts missed mo st of a reception because he wanted to be there for his young son, at the sports tournament where his son was participating. He described Roberts as a caring and loving father.

“I missed time with my children, too,” says Taitz, “because I am criss-crossing this country talking to justices of the Supreme Court, representatives, senators, FBI agents, attorney generals, U.S. attorneys; asking all of them, “What is wrong with you? Did some evil magician put a spell on the men in this country and you stopped being men? Why are you afraid to speak up, to stand up for your Constitution?” At least now everybody at that meeting knows the truth and knows that the leftist media thugs, such as the Seattle Washington Observer, shamelessly twists the truth to fit their pro-Obama, blind idiot agenda.

“I hope Justice Roberts teaches his son by example and not by empty words,” she said.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom