• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    62-year-old Louis Quiche Pey was shot at nine times by a man trying to rob him. He was hit once in the right inner thigh, the bullet barely missing an artery.

Two African American men came into Louis’ souvenir shop in the 2200 block of N Western Ave looking for cash. One of the men pulled a gun on his Louis’s nephew while the other walked behind the counter to get to the register.

The gunman fired at Louis but shot his accomplice accidentally in the upper body.

Hurley's Gold

moshow9

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    El Paso
    Used what he had to stay alive, good on him.
    I would say he was lucky, especially considering the robber did not know how to shoot properly. If he did, the owner and possibly his nephew would not have survived. I think what this video helps show is that, while one may fight back with whatever means are available (bat, or scissors as DHS would have you arm yourself with), equal resistance/force to that presented by the attacker would prove more effective and give the defender a much better chance to protect themselves or that of a third party (nephew).

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    Glad to see somebody fighting back, even though it could have been much worse. I only muzzle blast one time. Did he really shoot 9 times?

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Being ultra aggressive (when legally justified of course) is far superior to having the best tools in the world but lacking the will to use them as far as I'm concerned. Good tools can help, of course, but only if you have the will. Plenty of untrained and ill-equipped people kill other people all day long, everywhere in the world, simply because they're aggressive and have the will to do violence.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Don't bring a gun to a bat fight?..........

Yeah... it blows my mind that someone will have that much money wrapped up in a business but they can't pay $500 for a decent gun to protect it.

Compare this video to the dozens of vids out there of register monkeys pulling their own J-frames on armed robbers and it's easy to see that $500 is a cheap investment, indeed. I hear the doctor man charges a lot more than that to pull 9 bullets out of your hide.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I worked at the famous Bells Gun Shop in Chicago which also had an indoor range. I used to take breaks and go watch the fun in the range. Some of those folks shot so poorly that the safest place to be was directly in front of them!

The other side of the spectrum was a Brinks guard who came in there frequently. He fired his revolver rapid fire........all in the black. The guy could really shoot!

Flash

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RafaelQ
    Top Bottom