Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin

ken800

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2014
    Bass Pro reminds me a bit of my favorite Radio Shack slogan: "Yesterday's technology at tomorrow's prices". That said, powder is sometimes in stock and no Hazmat. Locally WC Armory has quite a bit of powder in stock as well with no hazmat, either.

ContactLeft

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2013
    Round Rock
    So I went to check it out. Nice store. Pretty much like Cabela's but closer for us folks north of Austin. Prices are about the same too. Didn't get to meet any of the guests because the lines were insane. They have a decent gun counter but prices seemed higher than Academy and lower than Gander. Ammo, holsters, Magpul items and other accessories were plenty and in stock so it's nice to have a place to go and pick something up that you don't want to wait get shipped. Biggest sections were the hunting and fishing areas. They had boats too. Worth checking out if you live nearby.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Need to see if I can get my wife a job there or something. She needs a job bad to fill her day and that would be a good store to work in.

Mine was thinking about getting a job there and I didn't even have to mention it to her. She got the idea all by herself and said out loud what I was thinking. Discount!!!

As a former employee of the San Antonio store I will say I really liked working there. The pay isn't great and it is still retail but they actually give a damn about their employees and the discount was awesome, no discount on guns or ammo though so that sucked.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    I went last night and this morning looking for some Trail Boss. Didn't find the powder but managed to pickup 4366 rounds of 22 between the two visits. Ranged from about 8c for minimags down to less than 5c for bulk Federal plated hp's. Made out pretty well and should be good on 22 for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Here be me booty
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434038550.543343.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom