• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HIGH_PLAINS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2011
    Killeen
    Report: Guns used in BP agent's death were tracked by feds

Federal law enforcement sources, who asked not to be named, confirmed to the Times that the guns were part of an investigation into illegal gun sales. Critics have said that Project Gunrunner, run by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, is not concerned enough with actually stopping the guns from falling into the wrong hands.

Republican Sen. Charles Grassley of Iowa said on Monday that he had evidence that the guns used in the Terry firefight were part of the ATF sting. No other agents were injured in the attack, but one of six people arrested in the investigation was wounded. The six suspects were all being held on felony immigration charges and haven't been charged in Terry's death.
    Guns International

daddy45acp

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    central texas
    I heard this story. I'm waiting for more accurate information to come out. But I wouldn't put it past any government agency under this administration.

daddy45acp

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    central texas
    It's been pretty much proven that of ALL the guns confiscated from drug cartels in Mexico, only about 9.5 % actually come from the U.S. Most of the guns come from south america, the middle east and china and most of those guns are full auto versions that cannot be had from america and do not even have serial numbers, a fact that pretty much proves they came from elsewhere in the world.

Do some STOLEN and some legally purchased american guns make it into the hands of the drug cartel "soldiers"? Absolutely. Those of the AR and AK types are quickly and easily converted to full auto fire by MEXICAN gun smiths. It pisses me off that these scum bags are robbing americans and taking their guns into mexico. But to think that our own BATF is selling guns into mexico just to run an experiment to find out where they end up makes me so mad that I can't verbalize it here. But then to use the fake data to convince lawmakers to enact more draconian gun control laws makes me want to get a rope!

Texastransplant

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    Purmela, Texas
    What gets me about this is the following. BATF worked with the gunshop on this, where do you think the BATF recieved this information from? The gun shop notified them, so they are ordered to work with the straw purchasers. As a former ffl I can tell you that you work with them, you don't want to be on the wrong side of them or they will shut you down. So they work with them and BATF messes up and an agent gets killed with these firearms. What's the response? There is no response from them accepting responsiblity, however there is a response that gun shops are selling to straw buyers and the Obama administration along with Hillary side with Mexico and say this flow of arms have to be stopped at the expense of American people. Of course none of this information comes out in the lamestream media. It is our responsiblitiy to let those we know what is going on. Only 10% of the population really cares, less will act and the majority goes along on it's merry way unknowing that their freedoms are under attack.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I saw this on TV and couldn't believe it. The BATF spends time and money baiting Joe and Mildred, small FFL's, into making a mistake on a straw purchase. They hammer the little people for book keeping and procedural errors then pull something like this in the name of enforcing the law. This incident should not be allowed to go away. BATF needs to go away!

Flash

texas1willy2

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    woodlands
    If someone was purchasing some sort of material, i.e. bomb making, chemical or whatever they wouldn't let those people transport that material all over the globe. So why are they allowing this sort of activity to take place, somethings wrong with this whole straw purchase BS?

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LAKRAMER1211
    Top Bottom