• ...and so much more!
  • Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Texas State Historical Assn’s Chief Historian Says the Alamo was an ‘Insignificant’ Battle and Represents ‘Whiteness.’ What Do Texas History Experts and the Facts Say? (pjmedia.com)

2016_03_29_ee_6_DQTPS_Rid.efdad.jpg
    Capitol Armory ad

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    Lets see....Santa Anna attacked the Alamo and fired the first shot. The people in the Alamo were defending themselves.

From what I've read, there were whites, blacks and mexicans fighting together defending themselves in side of the Alamo.

I think his title should be instead of, Texas State Historical Assn's Chief Historical should be, Texas State Historical ASS Chief Historian.

Last edited:

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Some people were born with their brains up their asses and shit them out.

IndyDave1776; ALL,

Actually this CLOWN is a RADICAL REVISIONIST. = That FOOLISHNESS started in what I call "The Poison Ivy League", when I was in my first year of college (1965) & basically they see EVERYTHING through a scrim of RACE & CLASS.
    (Fwiw, there is a well-known term in Latin that means: REDUCTION TO THE ABSURD. =====> ImVho, that is what the REVISIONISTS DO & ARE = People who reduce everything to the point that their view of human interaction & events in history becomes SIMPLIFIED to the point of ABSURDITY.

NOTE: Those people are the "academics" that came up with "The 1619 Project", which essentially says that EVERYTHING in US history "is about" chattel slavery & essentially EVERYTHING in history is about NOTHING but slavery.

yours, satx

IndyDave1776

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    Indiana
    IndyDave1776; ALL,

Actually this CLOWN is a RADICAL REVISIONIST. = That FOOLISHNESS started in what I call "The Poison Ivy League", when I was in my first year of college (1965) & basically they see EVERYTHING through a scrim of RACE & CLASS.
    (Fwiw, there is a well-known term in Latin that means: REDUCTION TO THE ABSURD. =====> ImVho, that is what the REVISIONISTS DO & ARE = People who reduce everything to the point that their view of human interaction & events in history becomes SIMPLIFIED to the point of ABSURDITY.

NOTE: Those people are the "academics" that came up with "The 1619 Project", which essentially says that EVERYTHING in US history "is about" chattel slavery & essentially EVERYTHING in history is about NOTHING but slavery.

yours, satx
    No disagreement here. I would say that being a radical revisionist and being a fucking moron go hand in hand.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    I wonder if all of the Tejanos that died defending the Alamo were aware of this fact? Good grief.

SQLGeek,

WHAT I wonder is how a man gets a PhD, from an accredited university & seems to have actually LEARNED NOTHING & IF all of the Alamo's defenders believed that their deaths FOR Texas LIBERTY would be ever thought to be "INSIGNIFICANT"?

yours, satx

IndyDave1776

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    Indiana
    SQLGeek,

WHAT I wonder is how a man gets a PhD, from an accredited university & seems to have actually LEARNED NOTHING & IF all of the Alamo's defenders believed that their deaths FOR Texas LIBERTY would be ever thought to be "INSIGNIFICANT"?

yours, satx
    It's like this: BS is bullshit. MS is more of the same. PhD is piled higher and deeper. Our so-called institutions of higher learning have become echo chambers of cumulative ignorance.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    No disagreement here. I would say that being a radical revisionist and being a fucking moron go hand in hand.

IndyDave1776,

NO JOKE, I once had a PROF from a local college (a RADICAL REVISIONIST, of course), WHO stated to our 600-level Ethnic Geography class that a severe BLIZZARD & over 16 inches of snow on one February night in Michigan was caused by CHATTEL SLAVERY & by the USA's failure to end POVERTY among "persons of color" & that everyone was being punished for "America's Original & Unforgivable Sin".
    (Those "educated morons" REALLY believe such NONSENSE as that.)

yours, satx

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Diablo4151
    Top Bottom