• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    I'm going to have to Google it up and see how they responded when this info came out.

I don't understand why businesses give to both sides. I mean, I do understand why they play both sides, but I personally won't do that. Haven't done that. Pick a side and have some backbone.

Yea they have no integrity. Cant stand all of the bro vet douchebags

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    2B93588D-B500-43DA-A3D5-C4062397619F.jpeg
    BRCC can choke on a bag of dicks. Just because they did something good, does not make them good folks.
    Remember, Adolf Hitler was kind to animals and would not tolerate animal abuse.
    One other good thing BRCC did was make me find these guys ( Stocking Mill Coffee) after they outed themselves as commies.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Fun tidbit. After the the honchos at BRCC outed themselves to be of the same ilk as Spencer Rapone , Stocking Mill was slammed to the point of sending emails to all of their new customers apologizing for the delay in getting their orders shipped and explained that the exodus from BRCC allowed them to expand.
    They are now up to speed and ship quickly.
    Hope it hurts BRCC. That is the price you pay for gargling commie balls.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Fun tidbit. After the the honchos at BRCC outed themselves to be of the same ilk as Spencer Rapone , Stocking Mill was slammed to the point of sending emails to all of their new customers apologizing for the delay in getting their orders shipped and explained that the exodus from BRCC allowed them to expand.
    They are now up to speed and ship quickly.
    Hope it hurts BRCC. That is the price you pay for gargling commie balls.

IMO, capitalism at it's finest. People are voicing disapproval using their wallets to send the message. I like it!

As since I'm one of those people that likes coffee, BRCC was one I was thinking of trying, until last year when this news about their donations came to light. It deterred me from buying as a result.

perfor8

God, guns, and guts
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 30, 2018
    Fort Worth
    View attachment 261804 BRCC can choke on a bag of dicks. Just because they did something good, does not make them good folks.
    Remember, Adolf Hitler was kind to animals and would not tolerate animal abuse.
    One other good thing BRCC did was make me find these guys ( Stocking Mill Coffee) after they outed themselves as commies.
    its to bad you could of mentioned were you got that their coffee cup your displaying they're among you're lose items to great affect

A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas
    Too many people assume that so called veteran business support the constitution. Just a marketing ploy for many of them.
    I hate dealing with "bro vets" who think their opinion matters because they shot a jeep sized target at camp lejune or 29 palms.

Top Bottom