• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    It's spring break in corpus. College kids are here ready to be classy and sober/not partying all over the beach.
    Its crazy families still go and fight the crowds. Do any of y'all do spring break beaches?
    Lynx Defense

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    When I first read this, I thought you said "Do any of y'all do spring break bitches?" No comment.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I generally try to avoid people but a few years back another family and us rented a condo in Port Aransas. Not too busy really and the kids had a blast.

iamsamcrawdad

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Aransas Pass
    working in Port A at nights and it's already started to get crazy over here. Police and Highway Patrol every other corner it seems like. listening to the Police radio is definitely entertaining me for my shift.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    I grew up here and am back now, my wife loves the water and I'm sure we'll get over there sometime during the day but it's lost it's appeal to me long ago plus I hate waiting in the ferry line. Once it gets dark stay away from the beach, wonder how many people will be stabbed/shot this year.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    I'm down close to Surfside so yeah, it gets pretty crazy if the weather is nice.
    Hopefully it's rainy and cold all week. Hahaha.

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    Robertc that's hilarious.
    The beach is normally a 20min drive to Jp Luby but I have a feeling it'll be something like 1-1/2 hours to parking on the port a beach this year. I took a day off from work to watch the crazy titty parade with some bros. The secret to not getting stabbed is watch who parks by you. I try and park by girls or groups with girls. Haven't been stabbed or shot yet.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Being that I'm still young enough to enjoy the mistakes of college girls on spring break I usually try to make it a point to head down toward Galveston or the beach this time of year.

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    Being that I'm still young enough to enjoy the mistakes of college girls on spring break I usually try to make it a point to head down toward Galveston or the beach this time of year.
    Go ahead, rub some salt in the wound...
    I would do it all over again, but those days are behind me.
    +1 We need pics! (except Vaquero's daughter...)

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    Cool. I found out I can say boobs. I'll be getting weird at the beach with my bros and the drunk flashing college girls all next week. Has anyone been since Friday to let us know how it looks?

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Cool. I found out I can say boobs. I'll be getting weird at the beach with my bros and the drunk flashing college girls all next week. Has anyone been since Friday to let us know how it looks?

Turn off the damn language filter in your settings. Its there to protect all the 8 year olds with firearms from hearing dirty words.

Sent from Kate Beckinsale's closet.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    One of the best things that I learned in my transition from street rat to clean & sober citizen was to spot trouble long before it actually occurs. Things like Spring Break just reek of risk and I avoid them like the plague.

While I'm on the subject, a high percentage of people who are shot, stabbed or beaten are out at 2-3am on the street. Some may prepare for that risk by learning fast draw or rapid reloads. I simply stay the Hell away from those areas late at night. IT WORKS!

Flash

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    thats why I head for the mountains instead of the beach

Top Bottom