• ...and so much more!
  • satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    busykngt,

ImVho, ALL of the adults involved should be prosecuted/convicted/punished severely, including the mother IF she was actually buying dope.

Sounds like a case of FELONY MURDER & under that statute, EVERYONE is EQUALLY at fault & should be equally punished for Jasmine's murder.

yours, satx

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    You sound like my mom after a box of wine

craigntx,,

Sorry to hear about your mother's drinking.
    Further, you're FREE to hold ANY opinion, no matter how clueless & how DIM that it makes you appear to others.

Nonetheless, I'll stand on what I said about your post being: RUDE & SILLY.

yours, satx

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    How is this any different than many weekends in Chicago were some young innocent black child gets killed in a true ‘drive by’ shooting through their bedroom wall while sleeping? Where’s the public outcry from the black community toward those gang members? Does Shaq pay for those funerals too?

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    How is this any different than many weekends in Chicago were some young innocent black child gets killed in a true ‘drive by’ shooting through their bedroom wall while sleeping? Where’s the public outcry from the black community toward those gang members? Does Shaq pay for those funerals too?

All the blacks thought it was a white guy so shaun king aka talcum X had a hysteria drive so idiots would donate money and celebs would jump on the social justice bandwagon. Now its a big hooplah over nothing since the guy who did it was black.

TLDR: black people dont care when other black people kill black people by the dozen. Its only a problem when white people do it.

Last edited:

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    That’s exactly what I was thinking: drug deal gone wrong.
    What game are the Houston cops playing, putting out this kind of crap explanation?

The mother was 30 years old. The apparent shooter was 24 years old. Contrary to what the cops have to say, I’d say there was a connection (of some kind) between them. She was just trying to protect her “supplier”.

He knows where she lives.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    CNN is going to great lengths to try and explain why a white man was identified mistakenly.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom