Beer meeting

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by cowboy45, Jul 30, 2009.

1. cowboy45

cowboy45 Active Member

May 1, 2008
    mexia texas
    What do you guys think about the beer meeting at the White House this evening?:icon_popcorn:

2. Big country

Big country TGT Addict

Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    The pres and that Harvard prick are both racist pinko commie bastards and they should both be removed from the offices that they sit in every day. I don't think it is right for this professor d-head to be teaching anything other than proper mop pushing edicut. and the pres for being an internal terrorist that can't pass the background check to be on his own staff this is ridiculous. I'm going to stop before I get carried away here. :hammerhead:

3. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Bullshit, wrapped in bullshit, marinated for 3 day in bullshit, flame broiled bullshit, served on a cow patty.

Why do you ask?

4. MadMo44Mag

MadMo44Mag TGT Addict

Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    DC I think you said it all right there!!!

5. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
  6. cowboy45

cowboy45 Active Member

May 1, 2008
    mexia texas
    So, Dcortez, How do you really feel? HAHAHA.
    If you notice I havent posted my opinion yet I only asked the question.
    I am trying to structure my opinion in a way that TEXAS1911 wont ban me, but I do have an opinion.HAHAHA
    You pretty much covered all the bases that I have had in my mind, but,I got a few more.
    I really like the marinated bullshit.HHHHHAHA

7. Flight954

Flight954 Active Member

Apr 21, 2008
    Cypress, TX
    Maybe our President has had too many beer meetings, yea that's the reason for all the boneheaded moves and comments he has made.:headscratch:

8. Texas1911

Texas1911 TGT Addict

May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I wanna kick it back at the White House drinking a beer. I'd do it at 3 AM, naked, on the porch... why? Cause I'm the President, and that's how I do it.

9. cowboy45

cowboy45 Active Member

May 1, 2008
    mexia texas
    1. which side of the picnic table will obami sit on?
    2. what color and gender are the servers, or do they just go to fridge and get their own?
    3. is this union, non union ,foreign or domestic beer?
    4.why didnt they just meet at Hooters?
    5. Where is Joe The Plumber?:texas:

I am on the same plain as DCORTEZ. This is the biggest bucket of happy horse hockey that I have ever seen. If officer Crawley doesnt show up and tell both of them to stick that beer up their wazoo, I will lose a little respect for him.
    (can you use the word, horse hockey or wazoo when you are speaking the POTUS ?)

10. Texican Scotty

Texican Scotty Member

Feb 13, 2009
    Humble, TX
    I think Budweiser or Bud-Light is a bad choice. I'm thinking he should be drinking Arrogant Bastard Ale, but that's me.