• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    i think it is bullshit, the pres and that Harvard prick are just doing damage control given they both spouted off about the whit officer...
    The pres and that Harvard prick are both racist pinko commie bastards and they should both be removed from the offices that they sit in every day. I don't think it is right for this professor d-head to be teaching anything other than proper mop pushing edicut. and the pres for being an internal terrorist that can't pass the background check to be on his own staff this is ridiculous. I'm going to stop before I get carried away here.

cowboy45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    mexia texas
    Bullshit, wrapped in bullshit, marinated for 3 day in bullshit, flame broiled bullshit, served on a cow patty.
    So, Dcortez, How do you really feel? HAHAHA.
    If you notice I havent posted my opinion yet I only asked the question.
    I am trying to structure my opinion in a way that TEXAS1911 wont ban me, but I do have an opinion.HAHAHA
    You pretty much covered all the bases that I have had in my mind, but,I got a few more.
    I really like the marinated bullshit.HHHHHAHA

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I wanna kick it back at the White House drinking a beer. I'd do it at 3 AM, naked, on the porch... why? Cause I'm the President, and that's how I do it.

cowboy45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    mexia texas
    1. which side of the picnic table will obami sit on?
    2. what color and gender are the servers, or do they just go to fridge and get their own?
    3. is this union, non union ,foreign or domestic beer?
    4.why didnt they just meet at Hooters?
    5. Where is Joe The Plumber?

I am on the same plain as DCORTEZ. This is the biggest bucket of happy horse hockey that I have ever seen. If officer Crawley doesnt show up and tell both of them to stick that beer up their wazoo, I will lose a little respect for him.
    (can you use the word, horse hockey or wazoo when you are speaking the POTUS ?)

Top Bottom