ARJ Defense ad

Before I Post an Ad in the Classifieds…..

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Is anyone in the Austin/Buda/ Kyle area interested in FREE roosters?

These are birds we hatched this spring and they are Red/Rock Barred crosses.

Very good looking birds and they are not assholes yet.( as in pretty friendly and will eat out of your hand)
    IMG_7500.jpeg
    Roosters need homes 1.jpeg
    Roosters need homes 2.jpeg
    they all look like some variation of these guys.

If there is any interest I will post an ad in the classifieds.
    Have at least 10 that will need their own flock ( or if you have a loophole in your HOA and want to flex on your Karen neighbors)
    Thanks
    Hurley's Gold

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    Is anyone in the Austin/Buda/ Kyle area interested in FREE roosters?

These are birds we hatched this spring and they are Red/Rock Barred crosses.

Very good looking birds and they are not assholes yet.( as in pretty friendly and will eat out of your hand) View attachment 406058 View attachment 406059 View attachment 406060 they all look like some variation of these guys.

If there is any interest I will post an ad in the classifieds.
    Have at least 10 that will need their own flock ( or if you have a loophole in your HOA and want to flex on your Karen neighbors)
    Thanks
    Wow, that's a really nice thing to do.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    there is a lady in Liberty Hills that will take all unwanted full size roosters for bug patrol on her property. If you want to drop them there I will try to dig up the info. If you don't I will skip looking it up lol.

I culled a couple of extra 7month old roo's and did not care for the taste. More gamey than a hen at least to me. It was also rough when you hatch them as chicks then murder them I will not be doing that again.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Rooster meat tends to be tough and stringy. My mom tried to make use of one that got a bit too aggressive with her and paid with its life when I was a kid. It was edible, but it was like chewing chicken-flavored jerky.
    Pressure cooker till falling apart and make dog food or chicken gumbo out of them

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    there is a lady in Liberty Hills that will take all unwanted full size roosters for bug patrol on her property. If you want to drop them there I will try to dig up the info. If you don't I will skip looking it up lol.

I culled a couple of extra 7month old roo's and did not care for the taste. More gamey than a hen at least to me. It was also rough when you hatch them as chicks then murder them I will not be doing that again.
    If you have that info handy I’ll take it just in case I need it.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    D54G
    Top Bottom