• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hardway

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2009
    Pflugerville
    Anyone go to the show at the Bell County Expo center this weekend? If so what did you see? I have not been to this show in awhile since it is usually smaller then most. I wanted to go this past weekend but could not due to other commitments. Would love to hear a report if you have one. My brother in the Dallas area went to a show up there this weekend and said there was as many AR's going out the door as there were coming in.
    Lynx Defense

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    I didn't make. I stopped going to this show awhile ago because i would never see much. I did talk to a buddy of mine who stopped in there yesterday. He saw a $3000 KSG shotgun and many other outrageously expensive Rifles. He also said used AR mags where going for $64.99 or 5 for $260. I'm glad I wasn't there.

SmithandWesson69

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    The show really sucked, I was in and out in less than 30 minutes. Too many non-gun related items there. Few handguns and lots of overpriced ARs and ammo, I watched a guy shed out $1000 on 1000 rounds of 5.56 surplus ammo. In my opinion the Lonestar Gun Show is much better than this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Designated

Senior Unobtanium Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    Killeen
    I went, as expected lots of high priced AR's and AK's that were not going anywhere. Lot of guys carrying in 1700 Rock Rivers. Same guys walked out with them. I think everyone who really wanted a rifle has done it by now. I was there a good while and did not see one rifle sold.

Generally everything was high, even for a Gun show. $400 for a used 870?!? Pistols seemed to be the only things normal priced. I skip this show most times but was really bored. Was very small and unusually crowded.

Nothing really special at all, a few .50 cals and a ($3000!!!)KSG shotgun are the only thing that really stick out. I skipped the ammo line but they did have all common calibers. I didn't even look at how much though. I ended up walking away with a new pistol though that was actually a good find which is rare for this show.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom